No announcement yet.
X

EDITED Video is Now Up.(56K Beware)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Greg you are fine and yes I knew what you meant. Besides at the GAP last year I was riding your arse on purpose to give some better shots for killboy. I try and stay back but you have to admit it makes for great video footage.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
      Besides at the GAP last year I was riding your arse on purpose to give some better shots for killboy.
      Do me a favor, don't risk my life for the good of some photos Jimmy. THAT'S where I have problem with you.

Comment

Great video!!!
        I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
          Besides at the GAP last year I was riding your arse on purpose to give some better shots for killboy.
          Do me a favor, don't risk my life for the good of some photos Jimmy. THAT'S where I have problem with you.
          Yeah yeah. I know what you mean. No biggie not like I will be seeing you anytime soon again. Now you have a lighter bike and shouldn't have to worry about me on your tail. You can walk off and leave me now.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
            Yeah yeah. I know what you mean. No biggie not like I will be seeing you anytime soon again. Now you have a lighter bike and shouldn't have to worry about me on your tail. You can walk off and leave me now.
            Yeah, you didn't think it was a "biggie" then either...which is why Kim ripped you a new a$$hole...sad.

Comment

Well you know she does out rank me so I had to stand there and take it
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
              X