No announcement yet.
X

My latest Photoshop (new photos added)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest Photoshop (new photos added)

I haven't used photoshop for a couple of years, so I think this is pretty good for beginning again.

I did this one for a guy I ride with. Simple, but cool.

Your thoughts? I love how easy "How to Wow" makes editing and creating cool effects.
    I would recommend it...they have versions for almost all Photoshops.
    My sig is boring.

I need to start playing around more with some of the pics I have.

Comment

lose the background

Comment

I've been experimenting with doing the bike in colour but the back ground in B&W.
        Kyle

Comment

not bad for a start again.

Comment

How would I go about doing what Kyle (Woobie) is talking about.....keeping one subject in color while the rest is in B&W....2 layers, one color, one B&W....erase the B&W...or make it opaque/transparent...viola?

Hmmm i will work on this.
            My sig is boring.

Comment

Here's the how-to using GIMP (free photoeditor). I have no idea how to do it using PS. The gimp is only a 5meg download so it worth getting.

Text and images Copyright (C) 2002 Eric R. Jeschke and may not be used without permission of the author. Intention¶ In this tutorial I will explain how to convert a color photograph to a B&W one with color restored to selective areas. With the right subject this can give …

It's really easy, I just need some decent shots to convert. The one's That really stand out (IMHO) are action shots.

So far I've only done 2 pics, just take you time and do the unmasking in small areas, that way if you bugger up you can just click undo and it will undo the last bit.
              Kyle

Comment

+1 Awesome tutorial.....almost resembles Photoshop's pallet for windows/layers. Thanks Woobie, very helpful.
                My sig is boring.

Comment

Nobody likes my new ones? I know the Harley ins't on anyones number one list, but it was for a friend.
                  My sig is boring.

Comment

Working...
                  X