X

History Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Channel

Last night our club was on the history channel. Here is the link of what was on tv. SBF 4 life. Now I know some of you dont like stunts and fools on the highway, if you dont, then dont look at this.

Big Cory
    SBFMC 707
    2005 Hayabusa

Now you would never do anything like that would you??
    Just keep yourself in one pice!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by suzuki2000
      Now you would never do anything like that would you??
      Just keep yourself in one pice!!!
      of course I would, that is how I got broke into four pieces the last time. lol. I am just a lot more conservative now.
      Big Cory
      SBFMC 707
      2005 Hayabusa

Comment

have to admit....those guys are awesome. call me a squid, but i'd like to learn to wheelie...BACK UP OR MY MAN BITCH LOU WILL STEP UP. lol no really though....i think it's cool. i personally would wear gear though. oh well, to each their own

www.vwvortex.com
        I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
        Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

thats the new show on the history ch right? was it on last night or tonight is the whole thing on?

Comment

Originally posted by lucky6man
            thats the new show on the history ch right? was it on last night or tonight is the whole thing on?
            yes and it was on last night and is on tonight too I think
            Big Cory
            SBFMC 707
            2005 Hayabusa

Comment

sweet know what time? i cant miss it this time

Comment

never mind just looked it up. new show on at 9 then replay of last nights biker show at 10. least they are the times for my zone.

Comment

Saw it on TV. I'll watch that stuff but I'll never try to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zukiman
                    Saw it on TV. I'll watch that stuff but I'll never try to do it.
                    sometimes that is a good thing, broken bones suck, lol
                    Big Cory
                    SBFMC 707
                    2005 Hayabusa

Comment

im suprised they did'nt say more about how you should not try this at home and how easy it is to kill yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky6man
                        im suprised they did'nt say more about how you should not try this at home and how easy it is to kill yourself.
                        Now that you mention it , youre right, but it is not like that works with stunters and wannnabe stunters. Either you are going to try it or not. You have just as much a chance of dying if you have unprotected sex, but plenty of folks are still out there getting their freak on. I doubt anyone thinks that they can try to do high speed things on bikes and it is not risky. That is pretty much common sense. Riding a motorcycle period is taking a big risk. The only problem I have is if we hurt someone else while we were doing what we love to do. If we hurt ourselves, that is the chance that we talk openly. Most of us only do tricks at our stunt spots away from everyone else. It aint like we wheelie across the Golden Gate bridge every day. That would get boring, lol
                        Big Cory
                        SBFMC 707
                        2005 Hayabusa

Comment

So why werent you on the vid ?

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed
                            So why werent you on the vid ?
                            i was, The only people that talked were the two presidents of the club
                            Big Cory
                            SBFMC 707
                            2005 Hayabusa

Comment

You weren't one of the ones that wrecked were you

Comment

Working...
                              X