History Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Need4Speed
    You weren't one of the ones that wrecked were you
    not this time. The footage was mostly of dvds that were produced before I was in the club. When you see a bunch of riders, I am one of them. Very much the supporting role. Not a star or co star, lol
    Big Cory
    SBFMC 707
    2005 Hayabusa

Comment

The only problem I have is if we hurt someone else while we were doing what we love to do. If we hurt ourselves, that is the chance that we talk openly.
      That's the problem I have with stunters, My friend and I were minding our business out for a ride on the highway when a bunch of SQUIDS pulled onto the highway and started to do wheelies and stoppies around us and other cars. A pickup truck almost ploughed into the idiot doing a stoppie on a 4 lane highway. I distanced myself from these SQUIDS and let them get as far away from me as possible. It's idiots like this that give other bikers a bad name. If ya want to kill yourself then go ahead, but don't take me or any other innocent people with you.Go do it on a track or an old abandoned airport,away from other people who don't want to be a part of your stunting! Just my 2 cents worth
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

thats some crazy stunts....

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

Originally posted by katman05
          The only problem I have is if we hurt someone else while we were doing what we love to do. If we hurt ourselves, that is the chance that we talk openly.
          That's the problem I have with stunters, My friend and I were minding our business out for a ride on the highway when a bunch of SQUIDS pulled onto the highway and started to do wheelies and stoppies around us and other cars. A pickup truck almost ploughed into the idiot doing a stoppie on a 4 lane highway. I distanced myself from these SQUIDS and let them get as far away from me as possible. It's idiots like this that give other bikers a bad name. If ya want to kill yourself then go ahead, but don't take me or any other innocent people with you.Go do it on a track or an old abandoned airport,away from other people who don't want to be a part of your stunting! Just my 2 cents worth
          This is such bull shit, you are talking about so called squids that are doing wheelies on the freeway, but every day there are 5000 cars that are flying past me at a high rate of speed. You were probably speeding when you saw them. It is cagers like you that piss us bikers off. I know that sounds dumb, almost as dumb as your post. When you drive perfect and legal every day, then talk shit, until then. Your opinion means nothing

ps, I guess you missed the note at the beginning of this post where it states, "Now I know some of you dont like stunts and fools on the highway, if you dont, then dont look at this."
          Big Cory
          SBFMC 707
          2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Working...
          X