X

Tank cam vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank cam vid

Nice road,too bad they had to share it with cars.They pulled a few squid moves though.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

nice video hope those speeds were in kilometers man that looked like fun

Comment

looked great.

Comment

Well,

Our boys there certainly don't know a good line, and the guy in front can't take a right to save his arse.

by the revs and speeds, I'd say they're riding 600's, and they're a bit too full of themselves.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

Thats what im talkin about,going into the triple dights thats like being
            in heaven.
            :blueangel
            sigpic

Comment

Hey mom! Look at me! I'm a jackass!

I would have rather seen a video of a guy going through the turns correctly at half the speed

Comment

Isn't it nice that they have directional arrows on the road so you don't forget which way you should be going
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

The guy with the camera seemed to be doing better than the guy in front. Heck he was all over the road, and what's up with using the brakes so much?

Comment

Originally posted by BISQ
                    Well,

Our boys there certainly don't know a good line, and the guy in front can't take a right to save his arse.

by the revs and speeds, I'd say they're riding 600's, and they're a bit too full of themselves.
                    the guy was indicating 250 kph, which is around 155 mph.......and it said something about an R1 in the title of the video.....but yea, not too good on a bike.

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                      Isn't it nice that they have directional arrows on the road so you don't forget which way you should be going
                      PA should have those...as bad as the roads are in this state, we need all the help we can get.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                        Originally posted by THAZKAT
                        PA should have those...as bad as the roads are in this state, we need all the help we can get.
                        LMAO especially steelers fans LMAO
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                        X