• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Katanda" video. sorry if repost.

is this any of you??

sweet. go Kat. sorta.....then he laid it

www.vwvortex.com
    I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
    Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

They seem to be using some flawed thinking... "If we know what kind of speed this road can handle before it skids we'll know how fast he was going" (to paraphrase) doesn't sound all that correct to me. What about tire compound, lean angle, rider error, etc?

My current ride of choice

Comment

+1....

Comment

Originally posted by Kanati
          They seem to be using some flawed thinking... "If we know what kind of speed this road can handle before it skids we'll know how fast he was going" (to paraphrase) doesn't sound all that correct to me. What about tire compound, lean angle, rider error, etc?
          Apparently there were braking skid marks from the crash...They will measure this skid mark along with the distance the vehicle skid to its final resting spot. They will then determine the drag factor for that particular pavement by driving at a specific speed and applying hard braking to leave their own skidmark in which to measure. After they complete all of this they will have formulas to plug all of these numbers into and they will then be able to determine a minumum speed that the original vehicle was traveling at the time the brakes were applied. I am not an accident reconstructionist but I play one on TV.....

Comment

The "high performance suzuki kantanda's" rider should learn how to properly emergency break!!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed
              The "high performance suzuki kantanda's" rider should learn how to properly emergency break!!

ahah...yea, i think these people are full of sh!t.

Comment

bunch of idiots, what does what that squid did on his Kat have to do with what a totally different rider/ bike did?
                Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

all right who took my bike

Comment

I got it
                    Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

I got it

Comment

I have to ask this and sorry its such a Noob question (I just got my Kat this past friday), but what did the tester do wrong? Is it that he turned the front and cause it to pop over? Just trying to figure out what he did wrong so I dont do it.
                        Nik
                        88 Katana GSX600F, 19k miles, Total Custom- Soon to be revealed!!!!!!!

Comment

He just locked up the front wheel. He didn't seem like a skilled rider, and takes one to handle a front wheel lockup, even in a straight line... I think I would have dumped it to if I locked it up (but I just wouldn't have locked it, and the cops asked me to, I would tell them to let their own harleys do it!)..
                          --
                          Sagan

Comment

I saw the video already, was this guy trying to help the police by doing that or what? looks like he did it intentionally, i wonder who is going to pay for the damage on his bike.
                            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

he will pay for it no doubt

Comment

Working...
                              X