Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambo vs. Ducati

Fith Gear clip featuring Lamborghini Gallardo vs. Ducati 999
    -2000 "750"

Thats shows my inexp I thought the 999 was going to smoke the lambo. But I was really surprise. I guess through some tracks are made for certain types of racing.
    sigpic
    Update Jul 11 2014
    Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

I really didn't know what to expect. Worth the watch.
      -2000 "750"

Comment

Originally posted by Cheriff View Post
        I really didn't know what to expect. Worth the watch.
        Well I notice that the duc was maybe overpower for that track. IDK maybe Im wrong or there wasn't enough video of the track. But with the driver poping wheelies and locking down the back tire. Seem like maybe the advan of racing the bike against the car was lost. Like maybe this footage was really supporting how fast the lambo is.
        sigpic
        Update Jul 11 2014
        Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

wish my sound was working, would have loved to hear that!

Comment

There are several cars that would actually beat the bike
            2007 Honda CBR600rr
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
            sigpic

Comment

Interesting...

Comment

The slide into the corner on the bike was way cool!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

4 tires for grip as well as all wheel drive? It's not that suprising to see the car do well...
                  However, that Lambo costs what? A good 150k-200k...

If you put it on another track against a 1098r it would probably get toasted.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

On a track like that a (lot) of turns I am surprise the Lambo did not do better then that, cars do go through turns faster then bikes.

Comment

very cool, I expected the Lambo to take it once I saw how many turns there were. The rider was pretty stellar!
                      R.I.P. Marc

Comment

my thought is power to weight to cost ratio!!
                        I would take the bike over the lambo any day!!
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by allblackkat View Post
                          If you put it on another track against a 1098r it would probably get toasted.
                          [youtube]ZZKRphfVHqI[/youtube]
                          Rock out with your knee out

FREE utilities for your PC

Comment

I just watched a gallardo get beat by a honda cbr1000RR by .04 seconds

I think its just because it was racing a ducati POS.

Comment

sad those are machines I have no desire to own. were is my porsche? and suzuki?

I thought that the 1098 was just trashed in the reviews unless you got the top end package?

still one thing the bike will always have in an advantage................its a bike!

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Working...
                              X