X

Another video of mine(56K Beware)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another video of mine(56K Beware)

I took this video on the 17th of April 05.Total length is 5 minutes. But since I get alot of traffic on my site when I post a video it shuts my site down. So I can only put 1 video a month. Anyway here is another video for you to see. Please right click and save as
    www.mopowersports.com

Sorry, but Jimmy is it still blue? Really plays with the eyes.

Comment

Thanks HS That was great!!!
      Going with the B&W helps alot.
      When does the new screen go on??
      Keep the vids coming!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Somebody REALLY like Def Leppard ...
        Not gonna lie , I like the song , too . The last couple , as well !
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

great video, thanks for sharing.

Comment

great vid, some nice roads.
            www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Comment

Yeah I know Greg. Cut me some slack here. At least you can see the road a little better. Hopefully my new windscreen will be better. It will still be blue but it is clear toward the top. I may have to put a riser under the mount but other than that it should be good to go.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Nice one Jimmy !! Look at that boy getting his speed groove goin !!!

Comment

Yeah , lookit the squid !
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                    Yeah , lookit the squid !
                    BITE ME. Yes I was acting squidly but hey It is a KAT it likes to jump every now and then.
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Hey, got alittle wide on that last right-hander huh??!! Cool video, thanks for sharing......BTW try another band next time LOL...
                      Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes I did get a little wide on the last turn. I was cussing when I did that. I love those 2 turns. I am hoping to get to Center Hill Dam where I have taken alot of pics but no videos. On the top side of the Dam the road is really tight and twistie like deals gap is. I call it a mini deals gap. Hopefully weekend after next I will make it down there.
                        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

LOL I bet you were cussing, I do the same lol. Hey I might be interested in a ride to your "mini deals gap" in a couple weeks. Let me know for sure when you are going, if you dont mind another person. We could setup a meeting point in Goodletsville that morning or sumpthing. Sounds like fun.....
                          Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah I think we could do that. You could come down and stay the night then get up and go in the morning.
                            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                            X