X

Todays Ride(56K Beware)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Ride(56K Beware)

Here are a few pics from our ride today. Sorry no video b/c my big dumb butt had the camera facing the sky so what little video I did have was a bust. Anyway It was my wife. my dad, her stepdad and me out riding today. My dad has a 1993 883 sportster that was given to him, wife's stepdad on a 2002 Yamaha 650 V-Star, wife on her Ninja 250 and me on my 89 Kat 750. We only put about 100 miles on the bikes since it was only about 50F here today with winds around 14 with gusts the entire day up around 22-25. So this made for a chilly ride but at least it was sunny out. Here are a few of the pics. You can view all of the pics at www.picturetrail.com/highsight2020 click on 2005 Ride pics.

www.mopowersports.com

That chrome pic is an AWESOME shot Jimmy!!

Comment

yeah dude, nice one. Did you actually try to get it w/ ur kat in the reflection or was it just a lucky try ?

Comment

HAHHAHAHA i love how you got the wife some leather pants, with KNEE PUCKS!!!!! LMAO, how much did ya pay for them, nicepics btw

Comment

Great pics. Looks like ya-all are having a great time!!!
          What could be better than motorcycles and family??

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
            HAHHAHAHA i love how you got the wife some leather pants, with KNEE PUCKS!!!!! LMAO, how much did ya pay for them, nicepics btw
            Dude , she's HAD those for a while . They used to ride two-up quite a bit .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

looks like you guys had a good time

www.vwvortex.com
              I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
              Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Nice pics!
                Looks like the stores at the base of The Dragon.....But then they probably all look like that around there...

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed
                  yeah dude, nice one. Did you actually try to get it w/ ur kat in the reflection or was it just a lucky try ?
                  Oh no my young skywalker. I looked over at my father-in-laws bike and saw that reflection and was like I have to take a picture. I thought it was a pretty cool one.

Duff I bought those leathers off of At89carmo when we was on KP last year. I got them at a really good price too. Just an FYI Duff at the Gap last year she needed those knee pucks. I was trying to scrape hers along with mine but that dam midpipe kept getting in the way.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Looks like there was a good time had by all. How is the old lady doing with the bike on the long rides? Is she getting accustom to riding her own yet?
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                      Looks like there was a good time had by all. How is the old lady doing with the bike on the long rides? Is she getting accustom to riding her own yet?
                      You call her an old lady Lou she might just have to whip up on you She is doing good. This was the longest ride she has been on so far. Hopefully when we get to go ride again in about 2 weeks(she has to work the next 2 weekends) it will be warmer and we can get out Center Hill Dam here. It is a very very nice run.
                      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

wow...your lucky to have a family to ride with

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                          Awww... you're old enuff to be my father... you want me to call you "Dad"?

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                            Originally posted by Range
                            Awww... you're old enuff to be my father... you want me to call you "Dad"?
                            shut up and eat your Boston Butt Pork roast..I payed 1.19/lb for it (its lean and tender)

Comment

Working...
                            X