No announcement yet.
X

Motivation for disciplined parenting...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That wasn't the sound of a bike @ redline, that was the sound of a bike crying for help

This begs the question though. If thats up there among the worst possible outcomes. What was the best possible outcome? Kid needs a lesson in risk management, or needs to play poker and learn the meaning of "pot odds"

Comment

I bet the car was owned by the kid with the camera

Comment

Originally posted by Insomniac View Post
        I bet the car was owned by the kid with the camera
        Nah... re-watch the vid, the car totally OWNED the Idjit who Lawndarted himself into it

Comment

Originally posted by Rodimus View Post
          Nah... re-watch the vid, the car totally OWNED the Idjit who Lawndarted himself into it
          Yes, but I was pointing out that not only is the kids dad gonna be ****ed at the black mark on his concrete, the bike/kid are trashed, but the car that was most likely owned by the cameraman would have a big dent in it.

Comment

At least he got a little air.
            My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

Comment

woulda been way funnier if he was on that electric drag bike that does 0-60 in 1 second

Comment

"That did not happen, did it?"

Yes. Yes it did.

Comment

this is what his dad said..... http://www.youtube.com/v/_pj2Nutu5v8&hl=en"

Comment

nah im sure he was more like

Comment

Both of my boys know that if they EVER do something like that, life, as they know it is OVER! Ray.
                      85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

Now that was funny...

Comment

Working...
                        X