Opinions??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who took what?
    and why?
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

Comment

It looks good,even though im not into street fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
        who took what?
        and why?
        So heres the deal. My younger brother created this acount for me when I got my bike. Im a federal firefighter so I am gone 85-90% of the time. While I was gone he got some parts for the bike. The grab bar being one of the parts. I have only been on here a few times. However I got pretty ****ed when I read about fasher getting hussled. I did some digging around and found the mail portion of the site and read their messages. Turns out my pos lil bro. made a deal with her to trade some good quality double sided tape for a grab bar but the a** didnt hold up his end of the bargain. Which is no surprise to me because thats how he is. I have already contacted her to try and make things right but she said their is nothing I can do. Apparently she is still angry and has every right to be. But Im not gonna give up. No one deserves to get screwed. Unfortunately we cant choose who we are related to.
        If you truly want to be different...just be yourself.

If you can't stand the heat...become a cop
        Proud to be one of America's Bravest

Comment

I'm sure U2 will work it out...
          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
          Tony
          94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
            I'm sure U2 will work it out...
            man i hope so. i cant stand bs like what he did. I was always the kid in school who got in fights with bullies because they were pickin on other kids.
            If you truly want to be different...just be yourself.

If you can't stand the heat...become a cop
            Proud to be one of America's Bravest

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADKAT View Post
              So heres the deal. My younger brother created this acount for me when I got my bike. Im a federal firefighter so I am gone 85-90% of the time. While I was gone he got some parts for the bike. The grab bar being one of the parts. I have only been on here a few times. However I got pretty ****ed when I read about fasher getting hussled. I did some digging around and found the mail portion of the site and read their messages. Turns out my pos lil bro. made a deal with her to trade some good quality double sided tape for a grab bar but the a** didnt hold up his end of the bargain. Which is no surprise to me because thats how he is. I have already contacted her to try and make things right but she said their is nothing I can do. Apparently she is still angry and has every right to be. But Im not gonna give up. No one deserves to get screwed. Unfortunately we cant choose who we are related to.
              I hope that the simple fact that you have taken the time to put up a post fully explaining what happened and offering to rectify what your pos lil bro has done, will go some way to sorting this out for you both.

Comment

Working...
              X