• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motoczysz C1

got to go see & hear the C1 today

what a treat !

tim

nice..never heard of a C1 before..where HAVE i been?
    Hello World.

Comment

Dangit! I knew I should have went!

What was the 'rally' like Tim?

Comment

she's definatley a beast..but looks terribly uncomfortable; not that you really ride a bike like that for comfort anyways

Comment

Uuughhh Yeah. So far that one bike alone has cost 1.5 million to design and fabricate, and could well be the most advance bike in the world.

Comment

some more

mikes father was there - answering questions about the bike.
            the proto type bike is a little heavy - no Ti - that will be in the second round. plus he was talking about some other plan to get rid of the front radiator & just have the one in the tail.

the also had the original concept bike - made of plastic & wood - very cool to see the beginning of the dream.

he also has an R1 with his front end.

tim

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeetttt pics!!!
              West of Germany
              greetz Carsten

Comment

NICE!
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome to MOTOCZYSZ, your go-to destination for automobile part and accessory assessments. To help you make informed buying decisions, we offer comprehensive a...

Comment

Working...
                  X