X

PIZZA ANYONE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIZZA ANYONE?

This vid is just to cool i was in tears after seeing it http://hardpacksc.com/pizza.wmv
    http://www.putfile.com/omegajireh AKA ONYOUR6 ......If you think education is expensive, wait till you see the price of ignorance!

Does anybody know what movie that's from? I wanna see it now.

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
      Does anybody know what movie that's from? I wanna see it now.
      Uh...it's a French movie called "Taxi". It's right in the clip!

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

Here you go:

CLICKY

Taxi (1998)

In Marseilles (France), Daniel, an ancient pizza delivery boy, changes job to become a taxi driver, but his dream is to become an F1 pilot. Caught by the police for a huge speed infraction, he will help Emilien, a loser inspector on the track of German bank robbers, so he doesn't lose his license and his job.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

Comment

Whoa, Bisq where ya been man!? Come out of hibernation to rip on me. Figures. Horse Bang!

Comment

HORSE BANG!

...that, however, was NOT in the clip. :P

Comment

Hilarious movie. It has a part 1, 2 and 3. I have seen 1 and 2. Was in splits throughout the movie. I heard part 3 came out or was going to havent seen it.
              - Sufyan.

Wearing helmets is NOT a civil rights issue - it is a safety issue, period!

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

OK now I will go rent it....if I can find it.

Comment

Now i´m hungy!!where is my pizza??

i already saw the film in german tv!part one is nice, but the other one
                  West of Germany
                  greetz Carsten

Comment

Any blockbuster has it.. Great movie

Comment

This series of 3 movies (the 3rd one came out 2 years ago) is actually what inspired Hollywood to do that remake also called Taxi that came out not too long ago, with Queen Latifah...

Believe me, the originals are funnier than that remake. I didn't know they were translated into english, but if they are, they're a must see...

Aramis

Comment

OMG we were playing a video game exactly like that at the pool hall on Range's birthday!!
                        I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Dig the tunes!
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

[quote="Aramis"]This series of 3 movies (the 3rd one came out 2 years ago) is actually what inspired Hollywood to do that remake also called Taxi that came out not too long ago, with Queen Latifah...

.I made the mistake of renting the one with Queen Latifah and Jimmy Falon from SNL and I couldn't believe how bad it is...thank god I didn't pay to see it in the theatre......if this is the original, I'm going to look for it this weekend at Blockbuster....it looks hilarious(I guess those french classes in highschool are useful after all )

-------------------------------------------------------steve

Comment

If you understand french enough to rent it in french (possibly the DVD would have both)
                              It would be much better, but believe me, the first one is hilarious, the other 2 are pretty cool too, but the Hollywood remake is poor compared to the original, and what they did is kinda take ideas from all 3 to do that one...

You'll like it i'm sure...

Aramis

Comment

Working...
                              X