X

Mods are done. (for now)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods are done. (for now)

Well this is the way my bike will look for a while now. Fender eliminator, LP short stalk signals front and rear, PBR frame sliders, Kawi touring screen(2 1/2" taller than stock) and I finally got my seat cowl from the dealer. Looks much cleaner now and I don't carry passengers anyway. I think I'm gonna put on a set of case cover sliders and a corbin seat in the near future and maybe different mirrors but that's it. Oh yeah in case you didn't notice I painted my stand too lol

I can't believe you actually painted your stand to match!

She's lookin' good Pro!

Comment

WOW!! That is sharp, to bad it blues the exhaust so far back LOL

She looks great bro!!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
        I can't believe you actually painted your stand to match!
        My wife said the same thing. If it was any other color besides yellow I may have left it but I guess I just had too much time on my hands. I have a front stand too but because of my inverted forks the bottoms aren't the same height so it's a pain to use the stand. I may try to get another front one.

Comment

looks nice Prozac...I think I will paint my stands too...just waiting for some other anal person to do it first!

Thats the only Z1000 that I have seen that I actually WANT to get on and ride!

Comment

I just used the cheap spray paint at Walmart . Fast dry indoor/outdoor and it's very shiny. I just gave them a light sanding with 500grit sandpaper and a few coats of paint. They look as good as new. I was in Bancroft today. We really have to hook up for a ride. I'm off Mon and Tue next week.

Comment

The beast is just mean lookin, nice job !

Comment

very nice work! 8)
                West of Germany
                greetz Carsten

Comment

very nice bike man!
                  -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Looks great!!!
                    The painted stand Just gives it that nice extra touch in pictures!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

ill take one of the houses in the background please
                      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by ProZac
                        I was in Bancroft today. We really have to hook up for a ride. I'm off Mon and Tue next week.
                        You were in The 'Croft and you didn't TELL US!??!!?

Bike looks awesome!! That touring screen looks like it's REEEEEEALLY gonna help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                          Originally posted by ProZac
                          I was in Bancroft today. We really have to hook up for a ride. I'm off Mon and Tue next week.
                          You were in The 'Croft and you didn't TELL US!??!!?

Bike looks awesome!! That touring screen looks like it's REEEEEEALLY gonna help!!!
                          I almost got a ZG double bubble but it looked too funny on the bike. That screen is alot bigger than the stock one. I just wanted to get the wind off my neck.

Comment

Working...
                          X