Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Guy wrecks his new SV... into tree (56k=slow)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy wrecks his new SV... into tree (56k=slow)

For some reason, I could almost just see this coming... I think the tree won this battle

SV vs. Tree

That is almost what happened to the guy I let try and ride my bike but he went 28' and hit a curb and no parking sign.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

RMAOFL!

Another squid makes for a cheap fixer-up -- but higher insurance prices... Thank god insurance isn't mandatory in Florida!

Anyone notice that he couldn't stand flat-footed on the ground?

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

At that speed, I can see where he had problems making that turn!

sorta.

squid.

Comment

What a moron.

Target Fixation anyone????
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

I cant stay away!!!
            I must have watched that clip 10 times

Comment

george, george, george of the jungle, watch out for that treeeeeee

www.vwvortex.com
              I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
              Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Originally posted by OtLa
                I cant stay away!!!
                I must have watched that clip 10 times
                I know, I just kept replaying it over and over. When I saw the wife-beater, shorts, and the tippy-toeing of an overly shiney bike... I knew Darwin wasn't far behind. I love how once he gets pointed towards the tree you can just hear the throttle open up and he goes straight into it!

Comment

And they warned him about the car
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                    And they warned him about the car
                    I thought the same thing.

I wish people would keep filming when they see stuff like this... I'd love to hear the guys excuse.... if he could still talk that is.

Comment

Im not sure, but aren't you supposed to steer when you take off?

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed
                        Well ya know, some of those SV's came with the steering disabled, can't turn them left/right... plus they didn't come with BRAKES either.

I think they called it the SV Kamikaze Special Edition.

Comment

replay replay replay replay replay hahahaaa

replay

hahahaha what a SQUID. you could tell he was squiddin out when he tried to lift his feet off the ground. subburban toughguys should stick to their abercrombie look with the wife beaters, the morons seem to make the style a hit.
                          ------------------------------------------------------
                          Lean in Lean out.
                          ------------------------------------------------------
                          1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
                          2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
                          2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
                          2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I am still watching this over and over and over and over and over and over LOL
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                              Originally posted by Need4Speed
                              Well ya know, some of those SV's came with the steering disabled, can't turn them left/right... plus they didn't come with BRAKES either.

I think they called it the SV Kamikaze Special Edition.
                              Dont forget about the Warning stickers saying, DO NOT WEAR GEAR WHILE RIDING !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X