X

SaWEEEEEEEEET Weekend (56KWATCH OUT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaWEEEEEEEEET Weekend (56KWATCH OUT)

ok so my weekend was ok, satruday i woke up went to work, then go out drove with my sidekick dj howie, well i got a speeding ticket on the way for 169 but oh well what can you do, after that it was off to meet Need4Speed and Special K well that was an interisting time haha but they are great and keith hooked me up with an AWESOME MOTOR and well i snapped a few pic's haha

yes hes gimpy but doest great work still hahahahah

after leaving there i drove home (bad idea) i feel a sleep bout 3 times after i dropped dj off at his house, one time i hit a grass banking and it scared the crap out of me, so i drove to my buddies house about 20 min away, wich took me to about 5 am, i slept from 5-8 at which point i woke up and went to the drag strip,

yes there were some bikes and well look at hte first one i saw......

and here is it's 2 runs that i caught both in the 10's its an 1100 kat with a swing arm sprockets, jets, pods ignition work, and NITROUS

mov00601.mpg
    mov00605.mpg

so after walking in my buddy teched his car in and it was time for some runs, here are some pic's

Mach I, and the link is its video

mov00607.mpg

this orange mustang, was in the 10's look at the rear tire

this is my buddys 02 Gt 5speed Stang, its got, Steeda intake, UD pullys, Intake down pipe, cams, FLow master exhaust, short throw shifter, drag radials (big meat boys lol) and 75 MM Throttle Body

then it was time for the 2 wheeled demons

after the drags, why not have some fun haha

thanks for sharing...keith looks pretty good for an invalid

Comment

hahaha damn

Comment

OK, who's who? (I know Keith's the one with the sling....and the ONLY one that seems to be doing anything!)

Comment

matt is wearing the Queelers hat, i mean the steelers hat

Comment

Looks like you had a great weekend duff!!!!
            Thanks for sharing the pics with us!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

AWESOME! I hope keith isn't trying to use that arm LOL

Looks like photochop time LOL
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

looks like a lot of fun!
                nice pics!
                West of Germany
                greetz Carsten

Comment

Awsome pics Duff, thanks for sharing. Good idea you pulled over!!!!
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                  X