Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Well, We Went To The Dealer Today And... (56K-nope)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, We Went To The Dealer Today And... (56K-nope)

...we picked up Kim's new dirtbike, a Yamaha TTR-125. What, did you think I got something? Suckers!

Here's some pics...

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

What, do you think there's more? What are you expecting?

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

I didn't get anything.

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

Okay, we were getting ready to leave and this poor thing asked for a ride.

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

Boy, it's getting crowded in there now...

I haven't even really ridden this thing yet, and I'm soooooo in love with it. It is one badass looking bike. To me, it looks completely different in person then it does in pics. Kim's got her dirtbike now, so we can cruise down the street to some parks we found right in our backyard...totally legal riding.

SWEET

www.vwvortex.com
    I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
    Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Originally posted by DJHowie
      SWEET
      +1

Congrats
      Kyle

Comment

Dude, AHF that is so fucking SWEET!

Two sweet Yami's, the sweetest Ninja 250 I've ever seen, and MadHatter KTM, and...

THE RED SOCKS BEAT THE YANKEES

some guys have all the luck

Comment

AWESOME BRO!!
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Mmmmm.....FZ1

Sweet purchase, both of you !! And the trailers not quite full yet
            Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
            Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!! That was one exciting and day you had there Congrats on the new wheels for you and your wife !

Why is it when I come home from a dealer, I dont come home w/ another bike! I need to get w/ the program

Comment

when that inclosed trailer gets too small give me a call
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I KNEW you couldn't stay away from the Gap this year!!!

The FZ looks AWESOME!!!! 8) A little surprised you bought something other than BLACK tho!!!

Can't wait to see her!

Kim - Congrats on your off-roader!!!!

Comment

AWESOME, freakin sweet Greg. So what day are we meeting up to go to Bike night in Lowell?
                    Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Awesome... I'm sure you're gonna LOVE that Fizzer. I can't wait to take it for a spin.

Hurry up and wear down those stock tires so you can put Diablos on it.
                      -Steve

Comment

Thanks everyone. Kim's still got a grin on her face about the dirtbike. We both just in awww about the FZ1. I encourage those of you that have only seen picture of one to seek one out in person an take a look. It's one of those bikes that looks totally different from the pictures when you see it in person. It has incredible lines.

I've got to send off to Oklahoma for a title and tag today, so it will be Tuesday or Wednesday before I can take her out for a spin. Oh well, that's what the KLX is for.

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
                          AWESOME, freakin sweet Greg. So what day are we meeting up to go to Bike night in Lowell?
                          We're on vacation the week of May 9th Ken. Outside of that, just let us know what works for you and we'll make ourselves available. You're coming from RI, so we'll work around your schedule bud.

Comment

Looks like you a great day. Nice bikes!

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                              I encourage those of you that have only seen picture of one to seek one out in person an take a look. It's one of those bikes that looks totally different from the pictures when you see it in person. It has incredible lines.
                              What the hell are you talking about???!?!?!?

We all EXPECT you to bring the Fizzer to us so we can look at it.

Go looking for some dealers FZ to drool over he says..... PUHLEEEEEZE.

Comment

Working...
                              X