Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Well, We Went To The Dealer Today And... (56K-nope)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jeebus! thats sweet! congrats on the new wheels both of you.
    -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
      Originally posted by AHF
      I encourage those of you that have only seen picture of one to seek one out in person an take a look. It's one of those bikes that looks totally different from the pictures when you see it in person. It has incredible lines.
      What the hell are you talking about???!?!?!?

We all EXPECT you to bring the Fizzer to us so we can look at it.

Go looking for some dealers FZ to drool over he says..... PUHLEEEEEZE.
      I don't think we're making it to the Gap. BUT, we both agree that we'll head up to the Canadian Rally if we can't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
        Originally posted by KatanaO215
        AWESOME, freakin sweet Greg. So what day are we meeting up to go to Bike night in Lowell?
        We're on vacation the week of May 9th Ken. Outside of that, just let us know what works for you and we'll make ourselves available. You're coming from RI, so we'll work around your schedule bud.
        Thats cool. I dont think they even start until the end of May anyway. Id like to meet up with Matt and Svafa so Ill have to ask them too. It will take me longer to get up there this year, Ive got to ride slower with the Vmax for 2 reasons.

1. once you hit the throttle on that thing, you dont want to let off

2. once you get over 70 mph the wind beats you in the chest like a sledge hammer.
        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Thanks everyone

I don't think we're going to manage the gap this year. We'd love to though.... sounds like it's being set up right, and going to be an incredible time for everyone involved! You guys have thought of everything and it's definitely going to be an event to remember!!!

If everything goes well, we hope to make it to one of the Canadian Rallys this year

Comment

Ok, it's now official... you've BOTH said you're coming to Canada!!!

That makes... 4 confirmed Americans this year!! That's....... 4 more than last year!! WOOHOO!

Comment

Congrats to you both....FANTASTIC looking bikes...the Fizzer is a badass for sure....and I bet a lot less to insure then the R1. Can't wait to see it in person.

Comment

Very nice FZ1. I came so close to getting the exact same one when the Z1000 was begging me to buy it. I think you will really enjoy it. One of my freinds has an FZ1 with a few mods. 1st and 2nd is near impossible to keep the front down.

Comment

:smt119 :smt119

Those are some SWEEEET looking bikes!!!!
                  I hope you get a lot of happy riding miles out of them!!!!

I think this is why my Feancee trys to keep me away from the dealers!!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

That trailer looks to be one of the happiest railers I have ever seen.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

You are gonna love that bike! I just spend a weekend in Florida riding my father's around, it was hard to leave it behind! The perfect bike IMHO!

Comment

Working...
                      X