Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Not sure if I'd try this on my bike though....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if I'd try this on my bike though....

and y'all thought harley's were only for going to the Tim Hortons/Starbucks. pshaw!

muahaha!

*the video itself is work safe....but there's music with it and there's swearing in the music*
    edit: not dialup friendly either (better? )
    - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Wow...31.4 mb might wanna go 'Not Dialup Friendly'

I'm not dialup...I was not either affected or insulted thanks

Same old stunts, different bike.

Comment

That dosen't look to hard
      Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

I'm impressed..
        takes real skill to pull that off..
        though it belongs in the circus not on the street.

Comment

He made it look so easy on that heavy a$$ Harley.
          The dude was good.

Comment

That looked good and he was on a Harley crusier at that. He has some skills. He does need to take it off the streets though. He should hook up with Las Vegas Extremes and go to races and perform. Earn some moeny for what he is doing.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

never seen a sporster stunting.... interesting for closed course use... the neat part is when you can hear it... that Vtwin is barely ticking over allowing the slow speed moves...

Drive didn't look modded either.. this guy has to be the only stuntah with belt drive
              I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

i suppose they really can join in the fun..but i didnt know there was a harley rider out there that actually wanted to stunt

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                  i suppose they really can join in the fun..but i didnt know there was a harley rider out there that actually wanted to stunt
                  He doesnt just ride harleys, He hangs out with my club a lot of the time. And trust me, he is making some money stunnin in the dvds, that my club and others in nor cal do.
                  Big Cory
                  SBFMC 707
                  2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Working...
                  X