X

Pics of my old Kat,as promised.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my old Kat,as promised.

This is a 1982 1000cc Katana,it has a Honda Hawk mono rear,GSRX 750 front reverse forks and the tail peice is from a Honda CBR,i still have to get it running properly,having a little carb trouble , i think?Hope you like it, any comments good or bad welcome.
    Attached Files
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

bring it with you this eweekend we will get it going.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Now!!! that is the wildest old school Kat that I'v ever seen!!!!! 8)

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Unreal!! Looks great, some may say the blue and yeller don't go together, but I think its sharp.

Hope you get your carbs sorted out. Corey will take care of you.
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

whoaaa!!!!!! that's friggen sweet! i love the single sided swingarm! nice work my friend
          Hello World.

Comment

More pics?

Do i have to send more than one post to get more pics up?Thanks

Comment

oh the tragedy...sorry Hans

Comment

What does that meen I can't take all the credit or blame for this project,i bought it with most of the work done, in box's but still had to be sorted Colors are different, but i think they work.

Comment

I love the SSS...thats a great bike! I know range loves these alot too!

Comment

KOTM is in your future.....I would have painted it differently, but its still sharp.

Comment

Thanks, i really hope Cory and Lou can help sort the carbs, there kind of a dark area for me,as this is the first Jap bike i have owned.All of my others are British,Don't laugh seriously the old iron is a lot of fun,and simple to work on,well mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie
                        Thanks, i really hope Cory and Lou can help sort the carbs, there kind of a dark area for me,as this is the first Jap bike i have owned.All of my others are British,Don't laugh seriously the old iron is a lot of fun,and simple to work on,well mostly.
                        BRITISH bike? why would ANYBODY want one of those?

Oh...don't say you were not warned about Cory and Lou....stay away from presses, duct-tape, hocket helmUts fire extinguishers and most importantly...ALCOHOL!

Comment

If you take away all of that, they still find something to get into. Hell, those 2 could have w/ a bunch of silly putty and newspapers

Comment

British bikes have always been my passion,more so since i moved here from over the pond.If you haven't guessed buy now, i'm a Limey,yeah baby.

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie
                              British bikes have always been my passion,more so since i moved here from over the pond.If you haven't guessed buy now, i'm a Limey,yeah baby.

I supose it is too late to uninvite you isnt it?
                              PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                              The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Working...
                              X