X

Squid of the day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squid of the day

I took my son to the park yesterday, just to hang out and let him expell some of the excess kid energy he never seems to run out of This guy came riding up on this ninja, in cut off short, sneakers, no shirt..basically just wearing a lid and nothing else.. they went and played volleyball for a while then his girl got on the bike and he drove her car home. The second one shows her just about to drop it after she popped the clutch and the front end hopped on her ..fortunately she saved it, just barely!!

Squids!!!

Nice Ninja though.

Did you at least get her number and offer to teach her how to REALLY ride???
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

That pic was taken from a good 50 yds away or so, and we didnt notice her trying to get on it and ride until right before she took off, so all we got was 2 pics

Comment

It was probably her bike and his car. LOL
        If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

Should have followed them... you could have gotten a decent used bike with a few scuffs and scratches within 20 miles at a bargin-basement price!

Laughing
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I also always carry my EMT jump bag in the trunk of the car too !! "Im sorry mam, but we're gonna have to cut off your clothes to get these wounds bandaged up !!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
              I also always carry my EMT jump bag in the trunk of the car too !! "Im sorry mam, but we're gonna have to cut off your clothes to get these wounds bandaged up !!!"
              Thats a good pick-up line, I'll try that sometime!
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Yeah see how far you get b/4 she slaps you silly !!

Comment

Yeah right, you say you took pics of a chick squid but that is to protect your self from the wrath of Crunchie ROFLMAO
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

crunchie was working, so while the eye candy was nice .. the near outcome of her getting on that ninja wasnt !

Comment

sorry, may i help you?!?!
                      West of Germany
                      greetz Carsten

Comment

good god, someone needs to teach you how to resize pics, lol
                        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Thats why I made them thumbnails, and left the size tab at the bottom of the pic..cuz I was too lazy to resize them when I put them up.

Comment

Working...
                          X