X

Finally...pics r up !!! (thumbnails)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...pics r up !!! (thumbnails)

Ok suzuki2000,lou,ahf,howie, and everyone else... enough already, here they are

I have to take some better pics of the gauges tomorrow, so I'll post those up then. 8)

Thanks a million to Lou for painting these for me!!! I owe ya one...actually alot more than 1 for all the crap you made go thru to get the packages opened !!!

Oh... and

Looks good. Soon you can buff the cowl, and get it nice and shiney to match the rest of the bike. I am a bit disapointed that it turned out a bit darker than the rest of the bike though
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Trust me, I cant wait to buff it out..this whole not washing the bike thing is killing me !!

Its honestly not as far off as it looks, but the lighting in the parking garage at work is less than perfect.. when its out in the sunlight, it looks great.. plus I like the 2 tone look, gives it alittle dimension if u ask me.

Comment

Looks damn good..............for a 98+ LOL
        If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

Looks awesome!!

Nice work Lou.
          Kyle

Comment

Holy chicken strips batman!

J/n Matt, sweet rider and the cowl is definitely a great mod....

(next the shovel....)

Comment

Hey they arent THAT bad.. u can see where Ive finally been able to get some good riding in on them, and by the time the gap is here, they'll be gone, dont worry

I have a bracket ready to go one, its just getting around to actually doing it.. Im thinking this sunday nite...going over to crunchie's dads for dinner, so I can dremmel it off then and put on the new clear CF signals too.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                Trust me, I cant wait to buff it out..this whole not washing the bike thing is killing me !!

Its honestly not as far off as it looks, but the lighting in the parking garage at work is less than perfect.. when its out in the sunlight, it looks great.. plus I like the 2 tone look, gives it alittle dimension if u ask me.
                Only because I now have a new tail, I have to admit, it is time to use the thazkat hook up. lol. The bike looks good. I love the little designs on it and the mesh of course. great job
                Big Cory
                SBFMC 707
                2005 Hayabusa

Comment

looks good sig started lol

Check out www.Atozhometheater.com

Comment

sweet, thanks rack!!

Comment

Looks great.
                      Bike is sold

Comment

Okay, what happened to the Barbie pink paint scheme I designed for you?? I put a lot of work into that ya' know!

Looks sweet Matt, now you just need the clears and the lips done.

Comment

looks sweet matt! Yea, you definately need to get rid of that shovel And the clear corners will be a good addition to the look as well. But, other than that the bike looks very nice!
                          -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

I have a set of CF clear signals for the rear, to go on thoms bracket he made me, just havent done it yet, but hopefully by sunday that should be done as well. The clears on front are definately on the list too.

Thanks

Okay, what happened to the Barbie pink paint scheme I designed for you?? I put a lot of work into that ya' know!
                            I told ya, I'd only do that if I could find some barbie and ken stickers to go on it

Comment

WOW, who is this Guy that makes brackets? LMAO

AWESOME JOB LOU!!! I think the difference in shade is the issue. The color match 98+ is a awesome look, I am surprised not many have done it.

Thanks for the shout out BigCory!!

NOW MATT GETRDUN!!!!!! CHOP that shovel! LOL
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X