caption this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caption this

www.SOARacing.ca

It's OK, those jelly filled donuts can be really slippery.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

No worries, that's one way to get a new one!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

It ok we'll just put the training wheels
        back on and try again

Comment

Well, You see I was chasing a punk kid when....

Comment

Air Force Pilot takes revenge on speed trap.

API
            Disgruntled Air Force Pilot Cpt. Ted "Need for Speed" Taft decided to take matters into his own hands this morning by making a low altitude pass over the speed trap operated by 20 year veteran LAPD officer, John "Hang 'em High" Morgan. Upset after receiving his 25th speeding ticket this year Cpt. Taft decided to show the LAPD what real speeding is. "Most of my tickets have been for 1 to 5 MPH over the posted limit. And every time it has been Morgans sneering face in my Corvette window." Cpt Taft stated that this mornings ticket was the last straw and with the LAPD officer's words "You just don't know what fast is do you boy?" Ringing in his ears he deviated from his flight plan of a routine patrol over the coast to include a low level, some sources say as low as 25 feet, supersonic pass over the Sepulveda Ave. intersection patrolled by Officer Morgan. Disciplinary action against the officer is expected to be sever but thanks to a sharp member of the ground crew things were not worse. "I didn't like the look in his eyes." Said First Sargent Sean "cocoa puff" Jones. "I saw it once before, that time he replaced the Base Commanders Preparation H with Sin Hoa's Concentrated Pepper Paste. The "Ol' Man " still walks funny."
            So acting on his hunch the Sargent disabled the weapon system of Cpt Tafts F22 Raptor. Officer Morgan was not hurt in the incident but is being treated at the Los Angeles County Psychiatric Hospital. Officer Robert "Walking Tall" Smith, seen assisting Officer Morgan gave this short statement. "He just kept mumbling 'zoom zoom boom' over and over.. The damn shame is what this has done to his uniform. It had to be thrown out. There was no saving those pants."

Comment

It's ok bro, lets go to Duncan Donuts. I'm buying!
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

After watching an episone of SuperBikes, Officer Downy decided that the motorcycle limbo would be a cool stunt to do.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by katman05 View Post
                  It's OK, those jelly filled donuts can be really slippery.
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

Now, Let's go over this one more time.................

Comment

you know, a squad CAR isn't half bad, at least it has 4 wheels

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                      Air Force Pilot takes revenge on speed trap.

API
                      Disgruntled Air Force Pilot Cpt. Ted "Need for Speed" Taft decided to take matters into his own hands this morning by making a low altitude pass over the speed trap operated by 20 year veteran LAPD officer, John "Hang 'em High" Morgan. Upset after receiving his 25th speeding ticket this year Cpt. Taft decided to show the LAPD what real speeding is. "Most of my tickets have been for 1 to 5 MPH over the posted limit. And every time it has been Morgans sneering face in my Corvette window." Cpt Taft stated that this mornings ticket was the last straw and with the LAPD officer's words "You just don't know what fast is do you boy?" Ringing in his ears he deviated from his flight plan of a routine patrol over the coast to include a low level, some sources say as low as 25 feet, supersonic pass over the Sepulveda Ave. intersection patrolled by Officer Morgan. Disciplinary action against the officer is expected to be sever but thanks to a sharp member of the ground crew things were not worse. "I didn't like the look in his eyes." Said First Sargent Sean "cocoa puff" Jones. "I saw it once before, that time he replaced the Base Commanders Preparation H with Sin Hoa's Concentrated Pepper Paste. The "Ol' Man " still walks funny."
                      So acting on his hunch the Sargent disabled the weapon system of Cpt Tafts F22 Raptor. Officer Morgan was not hurt in the incident but is being treated at the Los Angeles County Psychiatric Hospital. Officer Robert "Walking Tall" Smith, seen assisting Officer Morgan gave this short statement. "He just kept mumbling 'zoom zoom boom' over and over.. The damn shame is what this has done to his uniform. It had to be thrown out. There was no saving those pants."
                      Last edited by arsenic; 12-24-2007, 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                      X