X

My Little Hooligan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Little Hooligan

Well the little guy has been as happy as can be this week. He's been riding to and from school each day on the back of the Kat.

We even took the Twisty route (at a slower than "normal" pace ) down to his Grandma's yesterday for a little visit. He didn't want to stay long, just say hi and then he wanted to get back on the road.

His sister hasn't taken the leap yet, or the wife for that matter lol but hopefully by the end of the summer they'll both try going for a ride.

He's already started to do the wave too .
    Kyle

Woobie he is too cute, he must be so cool at school with dad dropping him off.
    I can't beleive your wife hasn't been on! Get on it! It's good she's letting the kids on.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Nice jacket, but the green gloves HAVE to go!!!!
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

how long's he been riding w/ you ? Thats awesome.. my kids are bugging me to take them all the time..then when I take one the other one gets jealous

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
          Nice jacket, but the gren gloves HAVE to go!!!!
          Ya come on Woob! What the hell are you thinkin??????

Comment

for a second, I thought it was DJ Howie!

Comment

It's not easy finding gear in small sizes, besides they were on close out ($15 JR blaster gloves) at the last bike show and most importantly, they fit!!.

He started last Thursday, The weather has gotten nice enough for him to ride so we went to the dealer and grabbed him a lid so he can finally ride.
              Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                It's not easy finding gear in small sizes, besides they were on close out ($15 JR blaster gloves) at the last bike show and most importantly, they fit!!.

He started last Thursday, The weather has gotten nice enough for him to ride so we went to the dealer and grabbed him a lid so he can finally ride.
                good father...Junior...you taking lessons? Junior takes his son to the dealer..then has him try on helmets...then says that he needs to save more money....talk about MEAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Range

ha ha ha ha...oh wait.....WTF........

www.vwvortex.com
                  I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                  Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

how old is he?

Comment

He's 8 (9 in July). And so far is a well behaved passenger.
                      Kyle

Comment

I bet he's a pimp at school 8)

Comment

I love to ride with my kids. All three of the boys love it. Am getting the 8 yo a bike this summer.
                          If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                            No, DJ is WAAAAAAY shorter.
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Way to go!!!!!!!! I miss being able to ride with my 9 year old. His mother hates me now.
                              2000 Kat 600
                              "Fast Blue"
                              Pic in Profile

Comment

Working...
                              X