X

Redue (check it out)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redue (check it out)

In accordance to the replies I got in my other thread, (check it out). I have started to repaint my bike once again!!! And no im not going to paint it yellow, or black because my thoughts on being yourself still apply. But because my eyes have been open to more suggestions. I will be keeping the orange, but will be getting rid of the green and going with a silver metallic i believe. Your suggestions on resonable colors or graphics would be accepted. And please no hints on stupid remarks just colors please.
    A ****ed up ride is better than a dressed up walk

Post pics when it is done. I cant wait to see it
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

good luck man, cant wait to see the results=)
      keep us posted for sure!:smt006

Comment

Silver IS fastest!
        THE DOC
        RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
        Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
        mistake when you make it again.
        sigpic

Comment

I think the silver will clean it up a bunch. You might want to change out the heel guards as chrome won't go with the silver. I think it will look out of place anyways.
          "If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger. "
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Here it is I still need to paint the front fender, but i showed it so nobody thinks it photoshopped, or whatever. Also finished the fender eliminator, now i just need to find a kit to smooth it out.

Last edited by brandon72382; 11-20-2007, 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That looks good. Nice job. I like where you did the two tone line on the main fairing and tank.
              Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
              www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

love the orange.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

thanks for the reviews I am extremly happier with it. And its still different. Im been thinking all day on some graphics for the tail section to kinda set it off but dont have a clue how im going to run that with the rest of the bike. I dont want to over do it cuz its sits pretty right now. suggestions maybe?

Comment

Personally I like it the way it is, less is more, etc.

I see you painted the dash surround, add another to my list

If you want to take the orange into the tail section only thing I could possibly see would be to 2-tone it with a vertical divide from where the front of the seat meets the rear panel. Anything other than a horizontal divide, i.e. vertical/angled, would screw up your paint lines imo
                    Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

I like it as is. very nice.

Comment

I agree it needs a tad more orange on the tail to help out the grab bar. But to tell you the truth im stumped on where to put the line.
                        Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
                        www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

get a solo cowl and paint it orange that will help

sigpic

Comment

looking good bro
                            so many roads so little time

Comment

That looks great!! Great job, and I love the pin striping!
                              It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X