X

My Video Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Kat
    could you make it so we can see your gauges too.....i like seeing how fast and at what rpm people are going through turns at.......for my own info.

but if not, good work.
    BK. Nope I will not do that. That will give cops evidence against me if they pull me and was not running radar. Not going to give them any amminution against me. I can say that on one of the straight aways I did hit about 110mph.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Great vid jimmy.. but man the scenery in your neck of the woods is boring.. its all blue

Comment

Blue is alot better than that white crap you get up there. My site should be shutting down any day now again.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

damn bandwidth.. dont ya love it !!

Comment

Yeah and even if I had upgraded to 5mb I would go over that too. I just need to find a way to host them on here at work and hope they do not know about it.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

good luck.. once they see their bandwidth jump up for no apparent reason, yeah, they might question that alittle bit.. but there are way around that

Comment

Due tell due tell. The guys here are idots. They could screw up a a one car funeral.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                X