X

Old pic before cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old pic before cowl

This is ten minutes from my house, I live down by the water. (ocean is in the background if you can see it)
    11 miles of uphill twisties with few cars, even less the closer to the top you go.
    2003 gsx600f (the yellow one)
    vortex sprockets,D&D slip on,c/f led lights
    JIM's cowl, mesh, clearalt's ds signal, zero gravity ds screen

NICE pic...beautiful scenery....now lets see the cowl!

Comment

"Ten minutes from my house", that sucks!!!!!!! I wish I lived somewhere like that. Ok, lets see the cowl!
      2000 Kat 600
      "Fast Blue"
      Pic in Profile

Comment

hey man, how did you get a 2004 back in 94 when that pic was taken? i know, it's a photoshop. BUSTED!!!!!

www.vwvortex.com
        I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
        Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

I wish, I'm computer retarded I dont even know how to burn a cd,really. It's the camera. Some one left it behind at my wifes work and they never came back to get it so she got to keep it. Now we dont know how to use the features on it. It had a remote too. Anyways here is the bike now, you like?
          2003 gsx600f (the yellow one)
          vortex sprockets,D&D slip on,c/f led lights
          JIM's cowl, mesh, clearalt's ds signal, zero gravity ds screen

Comment

man that looks like some beautiful country !! and even better w/ a Kat in it!!

Comment

Very nice!
              (great choice of color!)

Comment

Working...
              X