Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption This

btw, yes, they are actually on a bike!

"Clowns aint got Shiat on us"
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Cluster Fark: See Above
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Dang HOV Lane rules!

Comment

ah damn, i thought it was supposed to spark when we drag our knees !!!

Comment

"Its Mine" "No its mine" "No damn it its mine" .......

Comment

i thought they meant another "MINI"

www.vwvortex.com
              I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
              Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Carpooling can be such fun
                I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

everybody quick duck, old man zleviticus is coming again

"i dont get why he is so grouchy"

"cuz you dummie hes old and should be in bed by 5 pm every night, now just shut up and duck"

Comment

Only 50 more miles then we all have to chip in to fill up the tank again!!
                    If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

announcer for tsn sports:

"And in turn number 3 it is number...umm...number....umm....shit, I don't know. Are they even on a bike? I can't tell"
                      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

if we get stopped, who pays the ticket?
                        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

HEY HEY HEY HEY...WHERE IS YOUR HAND !????
                          " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Um guys I gotta pee.
                            PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                            The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Yeah, those Shriner bikes were way too small. This is much better.
                              2000 Kat 600
                              "Fast Blue"
                              Pic in Profile

Comment

Working...
                              X