No announcement yet.
X

hello from russia(moscow)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still waiting for my mail-order bride to come from Russia....can you speed things up on your end? Her name is Svetlana.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
      I am still waiting for my mail-order bride to come from Russia....can you speed things up on your end? Her name is Svetlana.
      you for real man??

Comment

Originally posted by cameron
        Originally posted by alze
        especially those from the south.... :P
        f- that yank
        Case in point .....
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
          Originally posted by alze
          especially those from the south.... :P
          f- that yank
          Case in point .....
          i would supose that you two guys are a great source on the south . i just hope that while you two are spewing bs about the south that at the very least you have been outside whatever rat hole {yall!!} live in and actually visited the south. then you might understand what living is all about. clean fresh air, miles and miles of back country roads to enjoy,and not alot of that so atractive better than everyone attitude. my spelling and grammar my not be the best but im sure there are plenty of folks were you live who sell crack!!! on the corner my little illiterate little town not so much so be proud of your english. ill keep bad grammar and a whole lot of southern pride !!!!!! thanks cameron

Comment

Oh simmer down hoss , I was jess funnin' ya .
            First off , have you actually LOOKED through most of the forum ? Lots of people crack wise all the time , and you just presented too easy a target NOT to take a pot-shot at . Either develop your sense of humor , or your stay here will be miserable for both you AND those you interact with .
            Second , have you checked my location ? Yeah , during the civil war Ky was considered part of the north , but nowadays most view it as the south . In fact , I see more confederate flags 'round these parts than American flags . You wanna talk about the south and rednecks , lemme go take you a few pictures of my neighbors .
            So yeah , I AM a great source on the south as a matter of fact , since I been around hillbillies all my damned life , sorry to say .

Comment

boobs.

Comment

See ? My point EXACTLY .

Comment

The closest I can get to saying hello in Russian is... "vdrow pesda" which I think means “I want some P%&@Y”... and the only other thing I was taught was "kordva" which is an insult so if you could give me a good word to use I’d appreciate it.
                  If your paddleing up steam and a wheel falls of.....
                  How many pancakes fit in a dog house??......

None stupid!...... Ice cream doesn’t have bones!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                    2007 Honda CBR600rr
                    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                    sigpic

Comment

ill keep bad grammar and a whole lot of southern pride !!!!!! thanks cameron
                      To quote a great movie... "Lighten up, Francis."

Comment

Originally posted by Skeezix
                        ill keep bad grammar and a whole lot of southern pride !!!!!! thanks cameron
                        To quote a great movie... "Lighten up, Francis."
                        Showing your age there , eh ? GREAT movie , though ! "Any of you homos touch me , I kill you " .

Comment

Working...
                        X