X

who owns this bike?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who owns this bike?

i've had this saved on my pc for a while now and i cant even remember what site i saw it from. anybody seen this bike before? just curious and thought that it looked ok. why is this person not a member here yet? Technically, would this still qualify for KOTM?

PAUL
    93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

If you read the bottom of the pic it says masrapido
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

duh! was not paying attention to that
      PAUL
      93 GSXF6 PIX.

Comment

I thought Mas had a Pre98?, might be from one of those awesome group rides he goes on.
        Kyle

Comment

when i first saw it, i did not recognize the kat fairings and headlights (maybe because what grabbed my attention at first was the seat). still awesome, but Waltari's is still more "Unique" when it comes to giving the kat a "face lift"
          PAUL
          93 GSXF6 PIX.

Comment

gotta love sportbikerider pics.. always has the pertinent info on the bottom. I get their daily emails w/ bike pics. always cool!

Comment

who the hell puts a gsxr sticker on a kat???, or is that a gsxr with kat farings?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Kat
                who the hell puts a gsxr sticker on a kat???, or is that a gsxr with kat farings?
                ummm, ever see Duff's bike? lol Just kidding Duff my man.

www.vwvortex.com
                I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Its originally a kat. Look at the case cover.
                  Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
                  6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
                  5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Working...
                  X