X

Updated Bike Pics(56K Beware)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Bike Pics(56K Beware)

I was able to get the bike outside today and take some pics of the entire bike in the light with the new swing arm. Also here are a few of Teresa's bike as well. You can view all the pics at www.picturetrail.com/highsight2020 click on updated bike pics for my bike and click on Teresa's bike to view hers. Enjoy.

Here is Teresa's Bike

www.mopowersports.com

Very, very nice. Congrats on a job well done
    Kyle

Comment

Jimmy, that things starting to get too nice to ride.

You are to the pre-98's what Spedee and Beek are to the post-98's. 8)

Excellent work.

Now get those brake calipers painted or chromed to finish off the rearend!!!

Comment

Yeah I know about the brake calipers. I may take them off next winter and have them powder coated.

Thanks for the compliments. Comparing me to Speede and Beek now that is an honor. Do not forget Kwebbel and the work has has done on his pre98. He has done an awesome job on his.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
          Yeah I know about the brake calipers. I may take them off next winter and have them powder coated.

Thanks for the compliments. Comparing me to Speede and Beek now that is an honor. Do not forget Kwebbel and the work has has done on his pre98. He has done an awesome job on his.
          yeah, his is ok too I guess (I am on a one-man crusade to bring that neanderthal, I mean Netherlandian down to earth and crush his spirit! His bike is starting to look too good )

yeah...Kwebbel and HS2020, could be Beek and Spedee in pre 98 blue!

Jimmah, your bike is looking so beautiful.....it has come so far from the original RBW kat 2 years ago. 8) BTW...Powdercoat the caliper and locating bar to match your clip-ons!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
            BTW...Powdercoat the caliper and locating bar to match your clip-ons!

Oooooooooooo...... I can picture that!!! 8)

Comment

Damn that is Sweeeeeet!!! wanna start on mine for me? LOL
              If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

Now that is just too sweet for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

My lid is off to you, great job!
                  2000 Kat 600
                  "Fast Blue"
                  Pic in Profile

Comment

Looking pretty damn sweet there HighSite2020!!!!!
                    Josh

'97 TL1000S, '91 GSF400 Bandit

Comment

OK Seriously.......... speedee, beekman, hs2020, do you guys scotchguard or something?

(Hey Jimmy, what kinda tires are those...how do you like them)

Comment

Very nice set. You must be proud.
                        Bike is sold

Comment

very nice!!!
                          looks great!!! 8)
                          West of Germany
                          greetz Carsten

Comment

Love the blue and chrome!!!
                            I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
                              OK Seriously.......... Spedee, beekman, hs2020, do you guys scotchguard or something?

(Hey Jimmy, what kinda tires are those...how do you like them)
                              To answer the first question would be a NO. I did use Meguires Show Car Galze Polish just before I took those pictures.

As for the tires they are Metzlers M1 Sport Techs. I like them alot. They ride very well and when they heat up they stick like glue. Metzlers are a very good tire. You can get them from www.ronayers.com for a pretty good price.
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X