X

My Rear is Shiny Too (56KBeware)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rear is Shiny Too (56KBeware)

Well after talking with slytlyderanged and told him I would sell him my swing arm so I thought I should at least put another one on. I am going to right up a how to later on this later. It is very easy. I took my plastics off just to be safe. It took me longer to get it set up than it did to swap them out. Here are the pics. The wife said she didn't like the black on the chain tensioners so they are going to be poweder coated or chromed once I get some new ones. Here are the pics now really. For those that have trouble with the pics go to www.picturetrail.com/highsight2020 and look in the Trophy pictures album.

www.mopowersports.com

HOW PURDY!!! It looks awesome!!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

looks GREAT HS!!!!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

jimmy!!! how much was that buddy, how much did they charge you to chrome it, i might do it but i might just powder coat mine

Comment

Duff It cost me $250 to get my swing arm chromed. The guy that does my chroming also does powder coating too. I might be having some accent pieces powder coated too.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

man, that is hot!!
            if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

The swingarm looks great but why didnt you do the rear sprocket as well?
              PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
              The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Cory the sprocket is brand new and I am not going to chrome something that I will more than likely replace next riding season. I ride the bike pretty hard during the riding season and I know I will be replacing. No need to pay out like $50-60 to get it chromed. I use to have a blue aluminum one on the bike.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Bling Bling Jimmy!

Comment

I think I see some dirt on that caliper , you better go clean it .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Very very purdy!!!!
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Very nice Jimmy!

Comment

that is looking great HS....very nice!!
                          Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Working...