X

Ratana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratana

"they haven't made a motorcycle in oh 35yrs where you can turn the head light off Confused"

burger?

Not sure what to say about that...Potential definately.
    "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Well I can see you're from the UK?
      I notice the empty MOT tag. I like the busa can. Can you maybe post some pictures of the flange?
      I think you can trim the fork 'gators a little!

Tell us more about yourself.

Welcome to KR!

Comment

what makes u say im from the UK? very good guess n e way!

the MOT holder is empty cause some fuckers stole it a few weeks ago (the whole bike) some reason they deemed it necessary to take my tax disc and the stickers from the bike...
        "they haven't made a motorcycle in oh 35yrs where you can turn the head light off Confused"

burger?

Comment

Originally posted by moto_psycho
          what makes u say im from the UK? very good guess n e way!

The empty MOT tag!!

Comment

damn

burger?

Comment

I'd paint the bar , heel guards , and footpeg mounts all black and call that a mean muthaf***in machine ! . Oh , and you need some spikey bar ends .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

she is a mean machine, have urselves a listen to her

burger?

Comment

I like the rear tire chain lock. Nobody is going to steal that bad mofo!

Comment

was stolen 3 weeks ago, pretty sure i know who did it, there is basically 1 gang of little chavs that steal bikes around here, the leader being ryan burrows. many naked suzukis have been stolen from around here lately, little shits, now settin up a camera so that if i even see a kid come in the garden looking at the bike, i get a clear ID and WILL hunt him down.

burger?

Comment

Remove that chain and lock from the tire and let it go.
                      Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

is it not shiney enough for you?

burger?

Comment

Hey man, you have two locks on it, i hadn't noticed the one in the front tire, you must really love the ratana
                          Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Originally posted by moto_psycho
                            is it not shiney enough for you?
                            TOO shiny . Chrome don't get you home , foo .
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Tito750
                              Hey man, you have two locks on it, i hadn't noticed the one in the front tire, you must really love the ratana
                              its my only form of transport (preferred) which i ride through snow if needs be, i sold my car and am glad i did!

ive had 7 bikes since i started riding when i was 17 (am 20 now) got a car half way through it and spat it out like the pile of shit it was!!

burger?

Comment

Working...
                              X