X

Today's Ride - Mar26 - 56K Warning!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Ride - Mar26 - 56K Warning!!

Wow. What an awesome ride today!! Fell a little short of my desired 300km but the pics we got were well worth it!! 8)

I apologize now for posting so many... I couldn't decide between them all! You're lucky I managed to narrow it down to these.

Started out hitting Smith Falls to grab some lunch and then took the backroads through Jasper, North Augusta, Maitland and then onto Prescott. Parked at the pier and watched the scuba divers doing some coldwater training.

After that we headed up the St.Lawrence river to the Prescott Grainery for some shots of the bikes.... you can see the bridge to the good ol' USofA in the background.

Here's one that shows the sheer size of this place. I'd say the place is about 12ish stories tall?

We ran into a rather attractive french photographer that was also taking pics of the grainery and after some chatting she convinced us to act as her models and pose with our bikes for her. I'm a little curious as to how they turn out... she had an old medium format camera and was shooting b&w. I hope she holds true to her promise of sending us a copy... or maybe we'll just see them on the front page of the newspaper tomorrow morning.

Range seemed to find this warning mildly arousing...

Ooooooooooooo Range. You're so strong. Blah blah blah.

OWLMAN - next time we go there you're coming with us. These shots would be even better with the 3rd bike in there!!!!!!!! 8)

Those are some cool pictures Junior. Can you warn me next time though that Range will be in them...I just lost a bunch of pixels on my screen.

Comment

A few more to bore you with....

Comment

Looks good Junior. Now get rid of the snow up there and do some real riding.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
          Those are some cool pictures Junior. Can you warn me next time though that Range will be in them...I just lost a bunch of pixels on my screen.
          The one of him with his arms outstretched... he was saying...

"If Greg was here right now I'd give him a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug cuz I miss that SOB."

True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020
            Looks good Junior. Now get rid of the snow up there and do some real riding.
            That bike is just BEGGING to be leaned over.... but I'm playing it extra safe since the tires just aren't warming up enough and the roads are still pretty dirty.

It's killin me!!!!

Comment

I know what you mean. Teresa said it is killing her having to keep the bike at or uner 4000rpm. That sucks especially the way people drive around here. She now has 58 miles on the bike. She needs to start riding it back and forth to work she will put some miles on it then. She wants me to ride with her some more on the main roads before that.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Nice shots guys! Thanks for sharing!

(Nope, no jokes...)

Comment

Great pics Junior, Looks like a great day of riding for ya-all.
                  Thaks for sharing the photos with us. The bikes look great!!
                  I like the red one best. He just needs to add a few flames to it.

Fred

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Great pics guys. Looks like you you had a blast. How many Kms did you manage??
                    Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                      I plan on putting a MINIMUM of 300km on tomorrow no matter what.
                      Looks like you had a great day for riding and posing even if you didn't hit the 300km mark. I put 18km on my wifes bike today. Hopefully get mine back together tomorrow and we'll be out for a while.

Comment

sweet. looks like you guys had fun. weather is to crappy and cold her to ride right now

www.vwvortex.com
                        I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                        Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                          Great pics guys. Looks like you you had a blast. How many Kms did you manage??
                          I know , we didn't get the 300km in that I had wanted... but we did get 200km on.

Range was riding too slow.

Plus we spent an hour talking to pretty french photographers and taking pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Wilson
                            Nice shots guys! Thanks for sharing!

(Nope, no jokes...)

Comment

Nice shots, pair of sweet bikes for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X