• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the decals on the wifes Blast

What do you think?

Before

After

The V&H header and Pipe sounds a tad better than stock too lol.

Cool, the blast part needed to go
    You both getting out riding this weekend?
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Looks good, Sounds great too from the vid you posted.
      Kyle

Comment

We both hated the "blast" lettering. Only problem is on the flyscreen the "blast" is under the clear coat. Only way to get rid of it is getting it painted. Or put another decal over it the exact same size. We are supposed to go out riding tomorrow. She's very excited about it. I've been out a bunch of times on it now. My bike is still in pieces but ready to put back together. I'm hoping to get it finished today.

Comment

That looks really nice. Looks a little more up to date.
          1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
          2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
          Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Believe or not those are fun, brings back the memories of riding a moped

awesome sig Bear!!

The buell blast is so simple to ride and work on.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

much much better !!! looking good.

Comment

Looks Great!
                Also looks like it would be alot of fun to ride!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I was out on the bike today for about an hour. Tons of torque and the big single sounds awesome. It's a huge step up for my wife. Last year she had a Honda 250 Rebel. It was a great bike for her to learn on but she outgrew it quickly. There just wasn't enough power. She ended up in trouble a few times because of it. You know how most cagers automatically speed up when a bike pulls out to pass. I think the Blast will do a little better than the Rebel did. She's only 4'11" too so we were very limited to a bike for her. With the optional low seat the Blast fit her perfect.

Comment

Very nice. I keep trying to talk my sister into one that is currently on used dealer lot here locally. She wants a Katana, and I cant blame her, but she cant touch the ground on my 6, so I dont know what to do with her. Anyway, very nice bike.
                    2000 Kat 600
                    "Fast Blue"
                    Pic in Profile

Comment

looks great Len...not as nice as your old Kat though...you ever see her?

Comment

I speak to the guy that bought it but I haven't been out for a ride yet. This year I will see her again hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                        X