No announcement yet.
X

New look

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please accpet my condolences for your loss RIP.
    Kyle

Comment

I am so truely sorry. RIP
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

RIP BRO!
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

RIP Mate......

Tokalosh

Comment

congrats dotcomm and nice bike!
            -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Last Saturday two of Martin's brothers joined us during a ride. They wanted to get to know us better and what Martin enjoyed within our club. I'm glad they joined us and we were able this way to help them in their mourning. Man this is tough.

Comment

thats sounds like good news!
                West of Germany
                greetz Carsten

Comment

Sorry for your loss,, no words can help you with the pain you must feel,Anger,sorrow and depression are all natural. I only know how it feels from my own loss. Last year my 14yo daughter passed in a bad way,,I hated life for months and all the booze I used to hide in only made it harder for me to face.

I also lost alot of weight too, I went from 175 to 121 when I finally got help,now I live alot heathier up too about 145/150 ride every day (mountain bike) moved to Az becauce I couldn't stay in my house walking by her room day after day.

Time will not heal but you learn to accept

Just try to remember all the good time you shared.

Wayne-
                  Masshole in Az! -teaches pet-

Comment

Working...
                  X