No announcement yet.
X

08 GSXF video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They show more close ups of the actors than they do of the bikes.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Alright first post...It did grab my attention & sparked a little more interest in the bike. But, I'm also on my way to Starbucks for a latte & maybe a spring salad
      Remember, The World Is A Circus & Don't You Be The Clown...

Comment

I'm almost ashamed to admit you're my brother...
        "Wait for it....."

Comment

Alright Abzs we're just 2 old dudes going thru a mid-life crisis & I heard that Kat Riders was a good support group... Sorry to get off topic

Comment

Originally posted by Moeski
            Alright Abzs we're just 2 old dudes going thru a mid-life crisis & I heard that Kat Riders was a good support group... Sorry to get off topic
            U stupid...
            "Wait for it....."

Comment

I was at the dealership here in Des Moines earlier this week. "Don't quote me" but I could have sworn she told me they were coming in around the 2nd week of Sept. I'll keep you posted & see if I can get some pics that will do it justice.

Comment

All I can say is that I am very happy that it is not called a Katana.

Comment

The bike looks much better than the website pictures. I like the upright riding position.

As for the ad - I guess most of you are too young to remember the "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" ads. If they are marketing the bike for new riders, who are looking for a fun but not intimidating ride, then maybe it gets the Suzuki message out.
                  However, I thought the ad sucked!

Comment

The video was kinda gay.....but i really like the looks of the bike.I would like to see how it performs.A test ride would be nice.As for the color.....the blue and white scheme is cool!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abzs
                      Ok...I may have to eat some crow here...it is a nice looking bike (touchy-feely video) but it does look much better than the standard pic presents.
                      I agree. I really like the way it looks. Of course it needs some shovel chopping and an aftermarket exhaust but it has much potential.
                      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Looks alot better than the pic did.

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
                          Originally posted by Abzs
                          Ok...I may have to eat some crow here...it is a nice looking bike (touchy-feely video) but it does look much better than the standard pic presents.
                          I agree. I really like the way it looks. Of course it needs some shovel chopping and an aftermarket exhaust but it has much potential.
                          +1 Plus get rid of the Gixxer paint scheme and go solid. The Black and Silver bike would be the weapon of choice. Can't stand the SV mirrors (I don't like them on my SV...let alone another bike. Can't see s--t behind me and vibration at speeds 60+ leaves blurred images in the mirrors.) All-in-all may put one in the stable come Nov.
                          "Wait for it....."

Comment

I watched the video again and figured out what it reminded me of...

The British program for babies - The Teletubbies.
                            I almost expected little white bunnies to hop around and Pinky Winky and La La to come riding by on their new Suzukis.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the bike. It looks like a Katana and a GSX-R had puppies and one grew up to be a Power Ranger. I guess the headlight is what bothers me the most about the bike. Its too reminiscent of the whole Dodge grill as its on every one of their cars. I don't like the Power Ranger headlight on the GSX-R, the Hayabusa and now the GSXF.

Comment

i HATE these bikes, they look exactly like the 500F but are tryin to steal the katana spotlight. Not to mention they tryed to mesh a gsxr and a kat together.... dumb as hell, i laugh at anyone who would waste their money on one

Comment

Working...
                                X