X

Was out riding today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was out riding today.

Just got my wifes new bike delivered this morning and couldn't resist taking it out. I went around my subdivision about 10 times lol. I didn't want to take a chance and hit wet roads so I stayed close to home. With the V&H header and pipe it sounds pretty mean. Here's a short vid. Sorry it's a quick time vid. That's all my digital will do. Probably best to right click and save it before opening. Removed all the stock decals today and gonna put custom ones on this weekend.

holy crap...that sounds cool! Lookin good Len...can't wait to see her on it in the next video!

Comment

Excellent !! bet she's excited about it as much as you are!

Comment

Those little Blasts can really rail. I have a friend that is just a little over 5 feet tall, and she got one because it fit her perfectly. She can rail like a bat outa hell on that thing!

Where did you get that exhasut, that sounds freaking sweet!
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

I got the exhaust at the Harley dealer where we bought the bike. They had a used one there and gave us a deal we couldn't refuse. My wife knew the bike was gonna be loud but yesterday when she heard it for the first time she was kinda intimidated by it. She's looking forward to getting out on it though. It sounds even louder in person.

Comment

Awsome, now she can meet up with Batgirl and I at the Icehouse!!!!
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
              Awsome, now she can meet up with Batgirl and I at the Icehouse!!!!
              for one of your "girlie rides"? Don't forget to take Jackal

Comment

: :

Comment

Jackal's the only man allowed to come on a girl ride, he protects us
                  Here he is watching over us....
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                  X