X

Another Video of Teresa Learning Part Duex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Video of Teresa Learning Part Duex

Here is the video of Teresa learning yesterday. I put this one to music. Having fun with this.
    Right Click and save has please.
    http://themoshiers.net click on the video link and it is the second one label Part Duex
    www.mopowersports.com

Okay, I'm gonna' give you day one....you know, pulling it into the garage and all. But, it's now day 2 and she's made it to the sidewalk....PUT A HELMET ON THAT GIRL!!!

Comment

I agree with AHF, and I'd go a step further and say add gloves.

She'll need to get use to the controls with them on anyway, might as well start now.

Other than that, great vid nice tunes too
      Kyle

Comment

Great video. It's always nice to see someone excited about learning to ride. She has a good instructor.

Comment

Greg trust me. The thing you did not hear in the video was me telling her to put her helmet and gloves on. You have seen her gear you know she has it. She told me shut up and that she was not ready yet. I tried to reason with her but you know how women can be sometimes. She starts the MSF course tonight and goes thru Sunday. So she will have it on from now on. But thanks for the compliments.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020
            Greg trust me. The thing you did not hear in the video was me telling her to put her helmet and gloves on. You have seen her gear you know she has it. She told me shut up and that she was not ready yet. I tried to reason with her but you know how women can be sometimes. She starts the MSF course tonight and goes thru Sunday. So she will have it on from now on. But thanks for the compliments.
            Then next time hide the keys and take your beating like a man!

Comment

Go Teresa Go :
              Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

Doin good Teresa!
                ...now if you could only get rid of that darn paparazzi with the camera...

Comment

Go girl go !!! MotoGP..here comes Teresa !!! Congrats, you're doing great!!

Way cool!!! but I still say Jimmy talks funny

Comment

You can not hear me on this one :P So bite me. I may talk funny Matt but I can still out ride you
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

that was great, :

she needs gear bro!!
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020
                        You can not hear me on this one :P So bite me. I may talk funny Matt but I can still out ride you
                        oh really ?? Jimmah, put down the glass and step away from the bar!! it's impairing your common sense

We'll see my southern counterpart, we'll see !!

Comment

Ok Matt we can not hijack this thread ok. We hav done that enough with my helmet thread. By the way my northern counterpart when was the lst time your bike saw the road?
                          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I showed the wife, she loved it, thanx Jimmah!!
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Not a problem Thom. Glad she liked it. What did you think of what I did with this one? Still work in progress though.
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X