X

Vidoe of Teresa learning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vidoe of Teresa learning

Go to www.themoshiers.net and click on the video file. IF you can please do a right click save as please so that you do not eat my bandwith. Thanks and have fun watching her learn and me talking to her. We have some really southern accents too. Enjoy.
    www.mopowersports.com

Hey you talk funny Jimmah !!

Ah the joys of learning a bike for the first time.. great vid man!!! She'll be tearing up the gap in no time !!!

Comment

Give her a few days on the road and she's be loving it.

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
      Hey you talk funny Jimmah !!
      Noticed the same thing. Love the comments from the peanut gallery, "he said move your butt "
      Kyle

Comment

Yep. I have another one from today that will go up tomorrow after I down loaded it to the computer and transfer it the site. Yes I do sound funny. I noramlly talk alot faster than that. Glad you enjoyed the video.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

That was awesome Theresa!!
          Jimmy's right, once you get the MSF course under your belt it'll be even easier!
          Have fun!! 8)

That butt comment was funny

Comment

thats probably how I will look tommorrow.

Thanks Jimmah...great to see Teresa having fun with HER bike

Comment

Please don't poke too much fun at me guys, I am still learning.... I was actually riding in first gear today with BOTH feet up .....Big step for me...

Comment

Originally posted by High's Wife
                I was actually riding in first gear today with BOTH feet up .....Big step for me...
                That's good...and if you let Jimmy teach you, you'll only have one more gear to learn!

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                  I was actually riding in first gear today with BOTH feet up .....Big step for me...
                  That's good...and if you let Jimmy teach you, you'll only have one more gear to learn!

No you just didn't say that Greg True but still cold.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Please don't poke too much fun at me guys, I am still learning.... I was actually riding in first gear today with BOTH feet up .....Big step for me...
                    Congrats, you're doing awsome, it only gets better from here!!!!
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Your off to a great start!!

HS I didn't notice anything diferent about the way you talk? Sounds like everyone I know around here.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

damn funny my wife was the same she was doning good on her frist day until she hit a wall on her frist day i was pissed b/c i had just did a custom paint job on her bike
                        "LOOK EARL ITS KARMA'S ARMY MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD"

Comment

I'm very impressed at the natural control you've got. You didn't do anything in a panic or too abruptly ie. brake too hard and drop it, or wheelie into the garage. By the way, you know that accent drives us Canadians wild?
                          Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Just take it as you can.. there's no hurry, ur doing awesome ! 8)

Comment

holy moly! 8)
                              West of Germany
                              greetz Carsten

Comment

Working...
                              X