X

Teresa's New 2005 Ninja 56K Beware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teresa's New 2005 Ninja 56K Beware

Well even though I bought the 88 250 off Slipkid I ran into some problems with the engine. So I decided to be a little bit cautious and get her a new one where I would not have to worry about anything mechanical. Slipkid sold me a good bike I just messed it up. So in the end Teresa gets a 2005 250 Ninja out of it. Here are the pics.

This one I am teasing her and this what she thought of that.
    www.mopowersports.com

Awesome pics Jimmy!!! 8)

(That's cool that she flips the bird while smiling innocently like that )

Smoked screen....off to a good start!

Comment

Everything you see on the bike came on the bike. We even got them to throw a cover in on the deal. It helps I know the sales guy and use to ride with him. I usually ride with most of the guys at the dealerships anyway.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Awsome Jimmy, she's really lucky!
        (and looks pretty happy!)
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

ncie , jus tneed some bikes for the lil rats and your a family of 2 wheels

Comment

JIMMY! It's a Ninja 250! All ya' had to do to fix the engine is open her up, pull out the hamster, slap it around, and put it back in.

Bike looks good Teresa.

Comment

Another big grin on a Ninja 250, looks like she's gonna have a blast.
              Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                JIMMY! It's a Ninja 250! All ya' had to do to fix the engine is open her up, pull out the hamster, slap it around, and put it back in.
                Greg I slapped that hamster so hard it tried to get out after I started the engine back up. When it did it got tangled up in the gears and made this awful sound. No biggie though. Should have went this route anyway. Now that I have tore the other bike apart I know what I am doing on this one. That is hey mechanic I am here for my warranty work.
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Nice looking bike. Luck lady!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Looks good Jimmy. I know she will enjoy it.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

nice. they both look good

www.vwvortex.com
                        I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                        Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

awesome jimmy. way cool! I bet she's so excited she wants to go riding right now!

Comment

nice pics!the bike looks very shiny! 8)
                            West of Germany
                            greetz Carsten

Comment

Awesome and very clean!!!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X