X

Honda Day Test Ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Day Test Ride

Wow, today has been a strange Honda Day. Cristina had to study, so I went with a few buddies. all day was raining, but when I have to test the CBR1000RR, it stopped. Sweet!
    Me on the blue CBR1000RR, my friend Biggi on a CBR600RR and his cousin Juanca in another CBR1000RR (there was 3 of each CBR):

She fits me really nice! LOL!

Me teaching my friend Biggi to be careful with the throttle (he rides a ZZR250):

And my friend Biggi saying me to be careful with the throttle because mine is more powerful!:

PICSSSS!!!!

So, Mas........ did you like the bike?

DETAILS MAN DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Poor CBR, she was really dirty!:

Yeah, after a very very short ride of 15 minutes I was a happy dude!!
      Power no ends, superlight, powerful brakes and handles sweet! (Wheelies in second under big acelerations... )

There was a Honda Goldwing for test ride, but there was a bunch of madures riders that wanted to test it, so I cant do it...
      At least I can "test" the minor sister of the Goldwing, the ST1300. This is a superfast machine too, the honda monitor that leads my group was freaking fast!!! Of course, I was second, my friend Biggi third and the dude on the Goldwing fourth!!

My friend Raul rides a Superhawk, and he want to test his sister, the Varadero:

If Honda puts someday the CBR1000 engine in the Hornet, it would be a mean streetfighter!!:

Thats all!!! Maybe if tomorrow doesnt rain, I´ll try to test the Goldwing.
      PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
        So, Mas........ did you like the bike?

DETAILS MAN DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Yes, It likes me!!! I have tested my friend Javi CBR before, but in this test I did thing that I wouldn do in a friend´s bike.... No big deal, only acelerates hard and so on, nothing dangerous.
        Past sunday I tested a R1´04 of my friend Roberto and not sure which one likes me more. the R1 sound is AWESOME! and it could be incredible, but its more comfy that the CBR1000!!!
        And the R1 feels lighter than the Honda.
        But I have to test the GIXXER 1K ´05 to decide which one is the best option... LOL!!! (Kawi is way expensive here in Spain...)
        PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by masrapido
          ...Past sunday I tested a R1´04 of my friend Roberto and not sure which one likes me more. the R1 sound is AWESOME! and it could be incredible, but its more comfy that the CBR1000!!!
          Join us! Join the R1 converts!

I know what you mean by the sound! Great "BAAAWWWWW" noise, eh?

Great report--keep the news coming.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

Originally posted by BISQ
            Originally posted by masrapido
            ...Past sunday I tested a R1´04 of my friend Roberto and not sure which one likes me more. the R1 sound is AWESOME! and it could be incredible, but its more comfy that the CBR1000!!!
            Join us! Join the R1 converts!

I know what you mean by the sound! Great "BAAAWWWWW" noise, eh?

Great report--keep the news coming.
            Working in a Suzuki-Aprilia-Honda-Kawasaki dealer I dont think that my boss enjoy the idea, lol!!!
            PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Awesome bro!!! I am really liking the Blue CBR1000RR, the fastest color

Honestly the blue looks super sharp!!
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

That exhaust is pretty slick on that Hornet. Great pics man !!

Comment

great pics!
                  nice bikes!
                  West of Germany
                  greetz Carsten

Comment

LOL!!! this past weekend has been really busy!! Sunday go out for a ride with three friends (´00 R1, ´04 R1 and ´02 750 Gixxer) and we shared bikes in the way back (100km). I tested all!!
                    The ´00 R1 (carburators) is a beast, and his owner is really light, so suspensiones were really soft for my taste (cornering at 180km/h and it shakes the head a bit...).
                    Gixxer was amazing. It only has less power under 6-7000 rpm, but after that, is really closer to the Yamis.
                    And the ´04 R1, what can I say... again, that sounds is orgasmic!!! LOL!!!
                    And I have tomorrow to ride it to the dealer (10000km service) because my friend cant do it!
                    PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

sweet bikes!!! *drool*
                      - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Working...
                      X