Snow and morons don't mix...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow and morons don't mix...

You'll see what I mean.

Jumping out? Thats stupid. They would have taken less of a risk of getting hurt if they stayed in the cars. The one girl almost got ran over but she decided to jump. What a maroon.

Comment

I saw that on the news not too long ago. I love how people bail out of their cars!?

Comment

I especially like the guy behind the girl dragging himself thru the snowbank while attached to the passenger door trying to get the car to stop.

150lb guy vs. 4000lb car. Oh ya, he's got a chance.

Comment

What was that one girl thinking sliding on her bum? She alomost got sandwiched!!!
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

there must have been a slight drainage culvert beside the curb.

must admit...that road was really greasy.

Comment

All they had to do was put the car in reverse and to make the vehcile slow down and gentle apply the brakes. Stupid people shouldn't drive in the snow.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

so tell me again why ur hanging onto the door of a sliding car ??

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020
                  All they had to do was put the car in reverse and to make the vehcile slow down and gentle apply the brakes. Stupid people shouldn't drive in the snow.
                  Reverse? While sliding forward?

That might negate the benefit of anti-lock brakes, which most cars have.

Hang up the phone, stop panicing, unlock the brakes, and drive up onto the curb where the last 10 people HAVEN'T polished it to a nice slippery surface.

Then again, if they think bailing out is a smart idea, getting OFF the freshly polished surface probably escaped them huh?
                  Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                    so tell me again why ur hanging onto the door of a sliding car ??
                    They watched too many cartoons.

If you get out before the car impacts, YOU'RE not in a crash.

Sort of like jumping up before the elevator crashes into the basement.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that gene will eliminate itself shortly.....
                    Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

Where is this...Georgia?

I have never in my life seen such insanity. I probably drive in stuff like that 200 days a year!

I am rendered speechless before the stupidity. :P

Amazing.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Matt
                        Originally posted by Highsight2020
                        Reverse? While sliding forward?

That might negate the benefit of anti-lock brakes, which most cars have.

Hang up the phone, stop panicing, unlock the brakes, and drive up onto the curb where the last 10 people HAVEN'T polished it to a nice slippery surface.

Then again, if they think bailing out is a smart idea, getting OFF the freshly polished surface probably escaped them huh?
                        Yes Matt. My dad grew up in Michigan and he told me one day that going down a hill if I was start to slide put it in reverse. This helps keeps from making the car or truck have the power of the engine pushing you forward. By having the car track backwards you can have some control over the car or truck. Down here we get nothing but ICE most of the time. I have done this and it works. I use to live on a steep hill so I know it works. If you put the car in neutral you are just taking all your power away that may or may not help you out. Anyway that is what he taught me when you are on more ice than snow. It will not stop you it just gives you a little more time to react. But then again most people can not drive to begin with. Throw this in on them and they would really freak out.
                        As far as the anitlock brakes they do not work on ICE. Look at the wheels on most of the cars in that video. They are locked up and the anti lock brake system is not working. It sucks to drive on ICE.
                        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                        X