• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my '02 Kat -Slim-

Side-shot of my new bike.
    Attached Files

I thought Slim rode a Harley?

Comment

I'm Slim5c. That's my 360 Gamertag. It was the easiest thing to come up with. My nickname however is "Slim".

Comment

Hey - "New Slim"

Beautiful bike - hate the seat color.
        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Yeah. I'm thinking of reupholstering it this summer. I have some leather just laying around the house. Not sure if I want to go full custom and embroider a logo or something on it. I'm from New Orleans, so I'm thinking about going with a Fleur Di Lis (Saints logo) in the middle of the seat, then putting a Braada Cowl over the back portion. Not sure what color would be good for the seat though. Any suggestions?

Comment

Black and gold?

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Slim5c
              Yeah. I'm thinking of reupholstering it this summer. I have some leather just laying around the house. Not sure if I want to go full custom and embroider a logo or something on it. I'm from New Orleans, so I'm thinking about going with a Fleur Di Lis (Saints logo) in the middle of the seat, then putting a Braada Cowl over the back portion. Not sure what color would be good for the seat though. Any suggestions?
              I'm a fan of black myself... colorful seats are kinda... I don't konw... they scream "I'm a squid, give me a ticket." (IMHO)

Mine was purple before...
              Attached Files

Comment

I was thinking about going with a black seat and doing the emblem in black with white and gold trimming around it, just like the pic under my profile. I just wonder how that would off-set the the bike as a whole, being that it's got a lot of chrome thoughout it. The grey seat was on it when I bought the bike, and I thought it looked nice, because it was different and accented the rest of the bike. Maybe I should Photoshop something to at least what color seat would be the best bet.

Comment

Or go to the photos section of KR - lots of pics with tons of different variations on the seat.

If you go with black for the seat, I like your idea - it'd be there, but not stand out too awful much.

Comment

Wha ?? Huh ????

am I registering in my sleep again ?

crap, I knew I shouldn't've trusted that nice stranger when he told me it was candy he was giving me.

So if he's from New Orleans and I'm from Orleans does that make him New Slim and me Slim ??
                    Or am I now Old Slim ?? But what if he's older than me can I still be Old Slim ?? I'm so confused. My brain hurts. Where's that nice stranger with the candy ??
                    - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Naw, you're just the "SlimShady"
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice bike

Comment

Nice! I am glad you are changing that seat color too.
                          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                          JOHN 16:33

Comment

New seat and you'll be golden. Looks great!
                            No turbo no care.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                              I thought Slim rode a Harley?
                              +1...

Comment

Working...
                              X