No announcement yet.
X

OMG this is funny!! Paris Hilton on a chopper... NWS/NKS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh*. I thought it had training wheels till she dumped it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJHowie
      i saw that on E! i'd let them ride on the back of my bike.
      the only thing htat girl is worthy of riding is ME haha and yea i saw that on tv b4

Comment

Am I the only person that doesn't think Paris Hilton is that attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by Crackshot
          I think she is fugly and needs to go to a hospital to put on some weight. Jessica Simpson is smarter also!!
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

nope, I dont think she is either. And I cant stand her personality either
            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Personaly i can't stand her, and don't think she's all that attractive.

But on another note, i wouldn't throw her out of bed for eatin' cookies either

Comment

lmfao she dumped it twice. nice thong
                rock
                always working on mods

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                  I think she is fugly and needs to go to a hospital to put on some weight. Jessica Simpson is smarter also!!
                  +1

Comment

some guys said that isnt paris, its kimberly stewart(rod stewarts daughter) and paris is on the bike next to her?
                    Hello World.

Comment

Originally posted by irenekat
                      some guys said that isnt paris, its kimberly stewart(rod stewarts daughter) and paris is on the bike next to her?
                      yup. If you listen to the audio thats what the announcer says
                      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
                        There's audio??? I was too busy laughing to listen I guess!

You're right , it is Kimberly. My bad! Those socialites all look the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
                          sorry, i have no speakers here at work lol
                          Hello World.

Comment

She's pretty skanky if you ask me.
                            Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt
                              She's pretty skanky if you ask me.
                              She's only famous cuz she puts out... oh and cuz she's a part of a billionaire family.

I don't find her attractive either.

Comment

who is Kimberly Stewart?

Comment

Working...
                                X