Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

ripping the 96 kat apart, redoing almost everything!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ripping the 96 kat apart, redoing almost everything!!!!

hey guys, heres my 96 kat before and during the remodeling phase! i chopped the rear tailight section, tore apart the signal lights to make room for my new carbon fibre ones, new windscreen going in, and a crazy paint job thats happening next weekend. its going to be with with blue pearl fading into electron blue fading again into dark blue with silver pearl. i'll post pics as soon as i have some new ones!
    Attached Files

I cant wait to see it, keep us updated as to your progress.
    2000 Kat 600
    "Fast Blue"
    Pic in Profile

Comment

So what kinda paint job you gett'n????

PICS! WE NEED MORE PICS!
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Looks like its gonna be totally unrecognizable from this current scheme.. Sounds great and yes.. we more

Comment

well guys im using dupont paint with 5 coats of clear. im hoping to have the first coat done by this weekend. also im trying to convert the duel exaust into a single exaust but im having a hard time finding a header to do so. i may have to get one made up! which sounds like $$$$$. heres another pic i took last ngiht of the front ripped apart.
          Attached Files

Comment

hey guys, finished the sanding, fixing a small crack on the lower fairing and drilling the holes for the new signal lights. we also taped off the rear tailight in half circles to resemble those of the r1. we paint this sat so it should be interesting! other then that im just waiting on my new smoked windscreen thats on its way from cali. i'll post new pics after the weekend!

Comment

I have a Yosh R&D full system on my '95. Might still be available, check on eBay. Man, don't have one fabricated! You could buy an entire bike for what they'll want!!
              My first aid kit comes with lights and siren

But sir, we are Navy SEALs, we are supposed to be surrounded...

Comment

Here's just an idea...probably won't fit your '96 but shows you they are out there to be had if you look around...

My first aid kit comes with lights and siren

But sir, we are Navy SEALs, we are supposed to be surrounded...

Comment

ok guys heres the finsihed paint job. all i need to do now is get it to the muffler shop for my new exausts and chrome those rims! let me know what u guys think, enjoy!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

new pics of finsihed paint!!!!!

more pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looks good. I like how you did the rear signals into the plastics. The taillight is pretty cool as well.
                      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

looks good but why does no one ever paint their forks
                        "LOOK EARL ITS KARMA'S ARMY MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD"

Comment

Hey , you missed a spot on the back ! I like the blue , excellent color choice (from one blue-bike owner to another) .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                          X