Pics of my bikes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my bikes

As requested, here are a few bikes of the bikes:

The 1991 Katana. Too many mods to remember or list, but the obvious ones are the custom paint, polished fork legs, polished 98+ model wheels, Polished grab bar, and the V&H exhaust. God only knows how many other mods have been done to this bike, but LED panel warning lights, stainless brake lines, K&N and custom Stage 1 carb set up is part of the package. This bike will NEVER leave the family voluntarily. Currently sits with 41,000 plus miles on it.

Next up is the 2001 Bandit 1200S. Current mods include Holeshot Stage 2 carb set up with K&N pod filters, Gixxer intake cam, new pistons, polished grab bar, polished wheel edges, polished swingarm, polished heal guards, stainless steel brake lines and Hayabusa shock.
    Yeah, the tires on it in this pic are roastedT I will be ordering new tires just before going back home from Iraq! The front still has about 4k left down the center, but no edges left! Anyone want to swap?

Up next is my 2001 Ninja 250. I don't have a current pic by itself, but the pic shows all three bikes. This bike was bought for my daughter, but I have thrashed it nicely and dragged pegs at the Gap with it. Only mods done to this bike is to integrate the turn signals into the tail light and chop the rear fender.

Ron
    MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Very nice, I like the checkerboard on your lower cowl. Are you looking to adopt?
    2000 Kat 600
    "Fast Blue"
    Pic in Profile

Comment

So what's this new bike I heard you talking about ? And that's pretty intersting that you wore out the SIDES of the tire and not the middle !
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Ron...your bikes are so slick....loving the Bandit 8)

Comment

I ALWAYS wear out the sides of the fronts well before the middle. My old wheels from the Katana have the same syndrom on the front.

Me thinks I have been getting into the corners a bit hot.............

The new bike is still a secret............. It just got delivered to the house yesterday!

Sorry the pic of the Bandit is so big. I can't reduce them on this Gov't comp. That was taken after the new Hindle system that replaced the one that got trashed in my Deals Gap wreck.

If you look close at the Bandit, you can see the pegs ground down nicely thanks to riding the Gap!

Thanks for the props Range.
          Ron
          MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

look at you, holding out on your KR brothers and sisters like that..comon, u know u wanna fill us in !!!

beautiful group of 2 wheeled beasts you have already!

Comment

Absolutely beautiful bike(s)!!!! Love the Hindle!!
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                Absolutely beautiful bike(s)!!!! Love the Hindle!!
                +1

Nice Ron! 8)

Comment

woderful collection.

Comment

Don't worry, pics should be posted in the next few weeks of the new steed. Until then...................
                    Ron
                    MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Lets try this.
                      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Cool! I just edited the original post with that one!
                        Ron
                        MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

See the Marine Corp and the Air Force can work together.
                          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

How about working together to get my ass out of Iraq then!
                            Ron
                            MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

very nice pics! 8)
                              West of Germany
                              greetz Carsten

Comment

Working...
                              X