X

My Swing Arm is Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Swing Arm is Done

Here are the pictures of my swing per request of Thazkat.
    I had it chromed and right long with it the dogbones as well. So here are the pictures.
    www.mopowersports.com

2 more pictures
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Almost as much bling as speede....looks awesome jimmy! 8)

Comment

I am done with chroming. No more. After this my bike is pretty much where I want it. Now I may take the engine apart next winter and have it powder coated a translucent paint. We will see what next winter holds for my bike and my wifes too.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Comment

Holly shiny stuff! That Kat is going to be so sweet. Nice bling (this coming from the anti-bling King)
            1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
            2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
            Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

that is really awsome..
              Really..
              What did that cost??

Comment

nice, i cant wait to see it on your bike. u have the chroming bug like spedee and beek. nice.
                Hello World.

Comment

That looks awesome...can't wait to see the pics of it all back to gether and in person at the GAP!!!
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Looks great
                    Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                      that is really awsome..
                      Really..
                      What did that cost??
                      Total for the swingarm and dogbones was $300. I could have had it done in translucent powder coating. Yeah and hopefully I have it on by the time the GAP rolls around. I am more comcerned with my wifes bike at this moment. But do not worry it will be on as soon as I order some parts to put it back together with. By the way my bike is still rideable. This was another swing arm I got off of ebay for $10.
                      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

This is one of those " not safe threads " To be more specific, a NSWS threads . NOT SAFE WITHOUT SUNGLASSES. Darn those are shiny !!! Looks great Jimmy !
                        Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                        Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

looking awesome Jimmy..but yeah, I think ur other half may want some love for her Ninja now

Comment

Looks awesome Jimmy!!! 8)

Why aren't they on the bike yet!??!!?!??!?!!?

Comment

BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING! BLING!
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                              X