X

Army Gixxer ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army Gixxer ?

1990 GSXR 1100....Looks more like a gixxer/VFR cross to me..

weird

Comment

what did they use it for?
      if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Even the military's not exempt from someone doing an extended swingarm I guess.

Comment

at first i thought it was coated in some kind of cheese, lol but thats a unique color

Comment

I just happened to come across the pics on the net..no link as far as if it was just some soldiers project while being deployed or something..or if it really servers a military purpose.

Comment

Oh My Gawd - I luv the headlight cover!!!

reminds me of the little helmet dude in the bob and george comics!!
              - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Where do you mount all the artillery???

Comment

Another random streetfighter, buell subframe/seat, vfr arm...I'm sure the photos are originally from a bike show in Germany or the UK

Comment

very strange!

Comment

God, that's ugly.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

the Anti-Beek bike

Comment

thats just wrong, why the army have all the fun?? they run round blowing hell out of everything n anything and now they have a gixer to get around on too???? my idea of heaven, would have chose a better colour scheme though, i know they have to camouflage but would have looked better with a matt black engine a green coat with a black camo pattern all over tank and fairing parts that just looks like they got a tin of baby crap coloured dulux and stook a stick of dinamite in and let it off
                          i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

bloody sweet rear though
                            i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

It's got the Afrika Korps palm tree and color but a US roundel. In anycase I like it quite a bit, it has the aesthetics of what the old genre of military bike would be like in the modern era. (More street bike repurposed then dual sport in camo)

Comment

Working...
                              X