X

Ummm Ouch !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm Ouch !!!

Watch the video and don’t miss out all the fun – join the community at KillSomeTime

check out the genious w/ no lid

Thats why I wear my gear

Comment

You know, watching these guys destroy their bikes being stupid, I can't help but...laugh my a$$ off. The ones without helmets just make me laugh that much more.

Idiots!

Comment

Goofs &*%$#@
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Exactly why I don't do any of that. I enjoy having my bike in one piece, and me as well.
          Common sense is great, it's just not all that common.

Comment

That's going to cost a few pennies to fix....
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Nice R1 jackhole.... I absolutely love the one where he wheelies right into the back of the truck... no wait, the one where he gets a tank slapper while doing a stoppie and the bike flips right into the innocent chick bystander.... no, the guy who's so pissed he just wadded his R1 and is kicking stuff, nice temper tantrum cry baby!

Mad Azz Stuntaz 4 Life...... idiots
              I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

i like that r6 hahahahah jack@$$

Comment

very nice vid!
                  West of Germany
                  greetz Carsten

Comment

Originally posted by paperairplane

Nice R1 jackhole.... I absolutely love the one where he wheelies right into the back of the truck... idiots
                    I saw a guy actually do just that last summer, in town while all the kiddies were taking out the cars daddy bought them..to race like they always do on friday and saturday nites.. and this guy on an r6 wheelied and traffic stopped in front of him,and he parked that front wheel right on the bumper of the truck in front of him! Dumbazz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by medieval
                      Exactly why I don't do any of that. I enjoy having my bike in one piece, and me as well.
                      Yup, +1
                      2000 Kat 600
                      "Fast Blue"
                      Pic in Profile

Comment

Originally posted by 1BlueKat
                        Originally posted by medieval
                        Yup, +1
                        +2......that and i can't do that stuff if i wanted anyway

www.vwvortex.com
                        I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                        Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Working...
                        X